1. The sharp striking of one thing against another
2. Describing the striking of a substance/musical instrument.
1. Lasting for an indefinitely long time
2. Living for more than 2 years, especially plants
To penetrate through spaces, to spread throughout.
To hold fast a task or purpose despite handicaps or obstacles
FERO, FERRE, TULI, LATUM
<L. "to bring", "to bear", "to carry"
1. To postpone, to delay
2. To yield respectfully to the opinion or will of another.
Tending to delay or postpone
Exciting feelings of pride, triumph, or happiness
1. To use available evidence to reach a conclusion
2. To guess
TENDO, TENDERE, TETENDI, TENSUM
<L. "to stretch"
1. To engage in a struggle, quarrel, or rivalry
2. To assert, to put forward in argument.
2. Describing concentration or dedication to an idea or action.