5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Electron Transport Chain
- a The solution that is surrounding the Grana.
- b The synthesis of ATP.
- c They transfer electrons from molecule to molecule in a chain.
- d A membrane system found within chloroplasts that contains the components for photosynthesis.
- e Small pores on the underside of leaves.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Other compounds found in the thylakoid, functions as a accessory compound.
- Any of a group of green pigments found in the thylakoids of the Chrloroplasts.
- Alternative pathway enables certain plants to fix CO2 into four-carbon compounds.
- A specialized molecule sharing the reaction center with the pair of reaction-center chlorophyll a molecules; it accepts an electron from one of these two chlorophylls.
- Each cluster of pigment molecules and the proteins that the pigments molecules are embedded in.
5 True/False Questions
Pigment → A colored chemical compound that absorbs light, producing color.
Calvin Cycle → A series of Enzyme-assested chemical reactions that produces a three-carbon sugar.
Carbon Fixation → The incorporation of CO2 into organic compounds.
Chloroplast → Organelle found in cells of plants and some other organisms that captures the energy from sunlight and converts it into chemical energy.
Photosynthesis → Each cluster of pigment molecules and the proteins that the pigments molecules are embedded in.