← Terrible Wave Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Not done or known before.
- b moving forces, swerving or lurching
- c amazed, astonished
- d A sick injured person, especially someone ill for a long time.
- e fragments of stone or other material left after the destruction or decay of a building.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The state of being in a wretched condition; rain.
- stretched tight
- not awake
- clean or perfect
- strict observance of accepted rules or forms
5 True/False Questions
ark → In Bible, the ship built by Noah to survive the flood.
precarious → unsteady, insecure
incredibly → amazed, astonished
wan → pale or weak
debris → In Bible, the ship built by Noah to survive the flood.