5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a not able to make something clear or easy to understand
- b unsteady, insecure
- c soaked in water
- d An artifical channel, especially one for carrying off excess water.
- e In Bible, the ship built by Noah to survive the flood.
5 Multiple choice questions
- stretched tight
- Not done or known before.
- The state of being in a wretched condition; rain.
- not awake
5 True/False questions
incredibly → unbelievable or amazing
wan → stretched tight
careening → moving forces, swerving or lurching
poach → stretched tight
formality → stylish or smart in appearance