5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a soaked in water
- b fragments of stone or other material left after the destruction or decay of a building.
- c In Bible, the ship built by Noah to survive the flood.
- d stylish or smart in appearance
- e unbelievable or amazing
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The scattered remains of something that has been broken or destroyed.
- A current that moves against a main current, usually in a circle.
- pale or weak
- A sick injured person, especially someone ill for a long time.
- not able to make something clear or easy to understand
5 True/False Questions
register → fragments of stone or other material left after the destruction or decay of a building.
careening → strict observance of accepted rules or forms
incredulous → unbelievable or amazing
taut → stretched tight
crude → soaked in water