5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Not done or known before.
- b unbelievable or amazing
- c gross
- d not able to make something clear or easy to understand
- e fragments of stone or other material left after the destruction or decay of a building.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An artifical channel, especially one for carrying off excess water.
- A sick injured person, especially someone ill for a long time.
- strict observance of accepted rules or forms
- rough and poorly made
- dark, cloudy or gloomy
5 True/False questions
precarious → The scattered remains of something that has been broken or destroyed.
ark → stretched tight
incredulous → amazed, astonished
unconscious → not awake
jaunty → stretched tight