5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a moving forces, swerving or lurching
- b strict observance of accepted rules or forms
- c To comprehend; be aware.
- d amazed, astonished
- e dark, cloudy or gloomy
5 Multiple choice questions
- unsteady, insecure
- not able to make something clear or easy to understand
- An artifical channel, especially one for carrying off excess water.
- not awake
5 True/False questions
wan → pale or weak
taut → stretched tight
crude → rough and poorly made
sodden → A current that moves against a main current, usually in a circle.
rubble → fragments of stone or other material left after the destruction or decay of a building.