5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a dark, cloudy or gloomy
- b gross
- c A current that moves against a main current, usually in a circle.
- d Not done or known before.
- e soaked in water
5 Multiple choice questions
- An artifical channel, especially one for carrying off excess water.
- To trespass on private property in order to hunt or fish.
- stylish or smart in appearance
- not able to make something clear or easy to understand
- In Bible, the ship built by Noah to survive the flood.
5 True/False questions
formality → A sick injured person, especially someone ill for a long time.
debris → The scattered remains of something that has been broken or destroyed.
rubble → fragments of stone or other material left after the destruction or decay of a building.
register → fragments of stone or other material left after the destruction or decay of a building.
immaculate → clean or perfect