← Terrible Wave Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a stylish or smart in appearance
- b A sick injured person, especially someone ill for a long time.
- c not awake
- d A current that moves against a main current, usually in a circle.
- e rough and poorly made
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- fragments of stone or other material left after the destruction or decay of a building.
- The state of being in a wretched condition; rain.
- pale or weak
- unbelievable or amazing
- In Bible, the ship built by Noah to survive the flood.
5 True/False Questions
formality → A sick injured person, especially someone ill for a long time.
unprecedented → Not done or known before.
debris → The scattered remains of something that has been broken or destroyed.
sluiceway → An artifical channel, especially one for carrying off excess water.
sodden → soaked in water