← Terrible Wave Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a stretched tight
- b A sick injured person, especially someone ill for a long time.
- c soaked in water
- d In Bible, the ship built by Noah to survive the flood.
- e rough and poorly made
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- pale or weak
- moving forces, swerving or lurching
- strict observance of accepted rules or forms
- Not done or known before.
- A current that moves against a main current, usually in a circle.
5 True/False Questions
register → fragments of stone or other material left after the destruction or decay of a building.
poach → pale or weak
incredulous → amazed, astonished
rubble → fragments of stone or other material left after the destruction or decay of a building.
sluiceway → stylish or smart in appearance