5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a stylish or smart in appearance
- b unbelievable or amazing
- c To trespass on private property in order to hunt or fish.
- d moving forces, swerving or lurching
- e dark, cloudy or gloomy
5 Multiple choice questions
- The state of being in a wretched condition; rain.
- not awake
- The scattered remains of something that has been broken or destroyed.
- A current that moves against a main current, usually in a circle.
- Not done or known before.
5 True/False questions
precarious → unsteady, insecure
sluiceway → pale or weak
taut → stretched tight
crude → rough and poorly made
immaculate → clean or perfect