5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a The state of being in a wretched condition; rain.
- b fragments of stone or other material left after the destruction or decay of a building.
- c strict observance of accepted rules or forms
- d In Bible, the ship built by Noah to survive the flood.
- e clean or perfect
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- amazed, astonished
- pale or weak
- not able to make something clear or easy to understand
- stylish or smart in appearance
- A sick injured person, especially someone ill for a long time.
5 True/False Questions
grotesque → stretched tight
crude → In Bible, the ship built by Noah to survive the flood.
debris → The scattered remains of something that has been broken or destroyed.
murky → dark, cloudy or gloomy
unprecedented → unsteady, insecure