5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Having feelings of nostalgia.
- b 1. To make or become strong again. 2. To bring back into use or fashion.
- c 1. To break off. 2. To cut in two.
- d A long journey by sea or in space.
- e A total lack of hope.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The science or practice of navigating.
- 1. A very strong wind. 2. A loud outburst.
- To make or become worse.
- A longing for a certain time in the past.
- 1. The path over which something moves. 2. The path over which something moves. 3. A subject or set of subjects to be studied.
5 True/False Questions
voyage → 1. A very strong wind. 2. A loud outburst.
horizontal → Going straight across from side to side.
approximate → Able to give a correct reading or measurement.
jubilation → A feeling or expression of great joy.
depart → The act of leaving.