5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- In opening the door that he opens he shows what for the princess?
- Why were the young mans actions considered a crime?
- While in the arena the young man looks at the princess for?
- In the Kings arena how is your fate decided?
- Why does Jim react so strangley when he sees Della cut her hair?
- a He bought her a gift that was no longer useful
- b Information
- c Trust to let her decide his fate
- d By Chance
- e He is not in a high social rank, and he did not ask permission
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Christmas Eve
- A Watch Chain
- To be eaten alive by the tiger and to open the door
- What Madame Loisel wants to be
- She has nothing to wear
5 True/False Questions
What is the internal conflict the man must face? → Wether to listen to the princess and to either loose her or get eaten by a tiger
Why can't Della attatch the chain to his watch? → Wether to listen to the princess and to either loose her or get eaten by a tiger
What was behind the door? → The wise men who brought gifts to the baby Jesus
What physical changes does Madame Loisel experience? → A Watch Chain
Madame Loisel is not unhappy because of what? → She has nothing to wear