5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- second law of motion
- first law of motion
- third law of motion
- a Economic goods or products before they are processed and/or given a brand name, such as a product of agriculture.
- b the acceleration of an object is in the same direction as the net force of the object. F=ma
- c The process of mixing decaying leaves, manure and other nutritive matter to improve and fertilize soil.
- d to every action force there is an equal and opposite reaction force.
- e an object at rest remains at rest, an object in motion remains in motion unless acted on by another force.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The application of health care theories to develop methods, products and tools to maintain or improve homeostasis.
- the product of a moving object's mass and velocity
- acceleration toward the center of a curved path.
- If a group of objects applies forces only on each other, their total momentum does not change.
- The changing of organic matter that has been produced by photosynthesis into useful liquid, gas or fuel.
5 True/False Questions
weight → the tendency of an object to resist a change in its motion.
gravity → An environmental factor related to or produced by living organisms.
inertia → An environmental factor related to or produced by living organisms.
Carbon chemistry → The science of the composition, structure, properties and reactions of carbon based matter, especially of atomic and molecular systems; sometimes referred to as organic chemistry.
Biomes → An environmental factor related to or produced by living organisms.