7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- having or showing a definite tendency, bias, or purpose:
- to become spread throughout all parts of
- a relaxing of tension, esp. between nations, as by negotiations or agreements.
- to indicate in advance; to foreshadow or presage, as an omen does:
- to disturb or disquiet greatly in mind; agitate.
- flattened at the poles, as a spheroid generated by the revolution of an ellipse about its shorter axis
6 True/False Questions
perigee → to become spread throughout all parts of
superlative → of the highest kind, quality, or order; surpassing all else or others; supreme; extreme
pertinacious → holding tenaciously to a purpose, course of action, or opinion; resolute.
proffer → to put before a person for acceptance; offer.
prelate → an ecclesiastic of a high order, as an archbishop, bishop, etc.; a church dignitary.
perpetuity → to disturb or disquiet greatly in mind; agitate.