5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Rate of Photosynthesis
- a NOT a part of an ATP molecule
- b Decreases when the weather becomes very cold
- c Found that plants produce oxygen bubbles only in the presence of light
- d Stack of Thylakoids
- e Plant's gather the sun's energy with light absorbing molecules called?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Place in the Chloroplast that chlorophyll is found
- Requires light, Water, carbon dioxide, and chlorophyll
- If Carbon dioxide is removed from a plant's environment
- Organisms that cannot make their own food and must obtain energy from the foods they eat
- Scientist that showed that plants need light to grow
5 True/False questions
Light → Plants take in the sun's energy by absorbing what?
Sunlight → Ingenhousz showed that plants produce bubbles when exposed to this
Thylakoids → The stroma is the space that surrounds this
The rate of photosynthesis increases and then levels off → If you continue to increase the intensity of light that a plant receives
Van Helmont → Plants take in the sun's energy by absorbing what?