5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Holy Alliance
- Reign of Terror
- Great Fear
- Maximilien Robespierre
- Women's March
- a A wave of senseless panic that spread through the French countryside after the storming of the Bastille in 1789
- b there was a tax on bread and the peasants couldn't afford it so they go to Marie Antoinette and she supposedly tells them "let them eat cake"
- c member of the jacobins but didnt dress like a revolutionary, nickname was the Incorruptable, extremist in support of the radical ideas, wanted to build a Republic of Virtue
- d a league of European nations formed by the leaders of Russia, Austria, and Prussia after the congress of Vienna
- e reign of the jacobins who set out to crush , thousands killed at the guillotine
5 Multiple choice questions
- a sudden seizure of power, or "blow of he state"
- a french congress established representatives of the Third Estate on July 14, 1789 to enact laws and reforms in the name of the French people
- group that wanted to remove the king and establish a republic
- This was the civil code put out by Napoleon that granted equality of all male citizens before the law and granted absolute security of wealth and private property
- liberty, property, security and resistance to oppression
5 True/False questions
Conservatives → sat on the right og the meeting hall, opposed more chamges in governent, trusted the king, and upheld the idea of limited monarchy
Émigrés → government run public schools
Continental System → Napoleon's efforts to block foreign trade with England by forbidding Importation of British goods Into Europe.
The War of 1812 → A war between the United States and Britain the resulted because of capturing naval vessels and Native Americans problems blamed on Britain.
Concert of Europe → A wave of senseless panic that spread through the French countryside after the storming of the Bastille in 1789