6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- An ideology at the middle of the political spectrum that combines elements of both liberal and conservative thought
- A person who has come to the United States to live and work without the required legal papers.
- A society's framework of shared values, beliefs, and attitudes concerning politics and government.
- A basic set of political beliefs about the roles of government and the individual in society.
- An ideology based on a strong belief in personal freedom and a minimal role for government.
5 True/False questions
conservatism → An ideology favoring a limited role for government and more private initiative by nongovernmental groups in efforts to solve society's problems.
green card → An identification card issued to immigrants who are legal residents of the United States.
environmentalism → An ideology favoring a limited role for government and more private initiative by nongovernmental groups in efforts to solve society's problems
civil society → Associations and other voluntary groups that form middle layer in society between government and individual families. It includes groups that people join because of family, faith, interests, or ideology.
Jim Crow Laws → Laws that enforced segregation and denied legal equality to African Americans.