6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- An ideology based on a strong belief in personal freedom and a minimal role for government.
- An ideology favoring a limited role for government and more private initiative by nongovernmental groups in efforts to solve society's problems.
- Land mark legislation passed in 1964 that banned discrimination on the basis of race, sex, religion, or national origin
- A basic set of political beliefs about the roles of government and the individual in society.
- A legal process through which a person not granted citizenship by birth can become a citizen of a country. A naturalized citizen enjoys most or all of the rights of native-born citizens.
5 True/False questions
conservatism → An ideology at the middle of the political spectrum that combines elements of both liberal and conservative thought
green card → An ideology at the middle of the political spectrum that combines elements of both liberal and conservative thought
environmentalism → An ideology that emphasizes conservations and protection of the environment
resident alien → An immigrant who has legal status in the United States; a lawful permanent resident.
undocumented immigrant → A person who has come to the United States to live and work without the required legal papers.