5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- How did the Great Awakening force colonists to become more tolerant of one another?
- On rice plantations in South Carolina, slaves saw few white colonists. How did that affect African customs?
- What happened at the end of the indentured servant's term of service?
- What was the name of the religious movement that swept through the colonies in the 1730s and 1740s?
- Who was part of the middle class?
- a farmers who worked their own land skilled craftsmen, and some trade people.
- b the great awakening.
- c the preaches and people at the church tuaght them.
- d they recieved freedoms ddues.
- e it didn't becuase they where eslaved so they didnt
5 Multiple choice questions
- they tauht people the duty to study the bible.
- the new englanders.
- they allowed both rich and poor children to recive an education.
- the great awakening aroused bitter debate.
5 True/False questions
Who set up the first public schools supported by taxes? → Massachusets.
What did John Edwards teach → he preched about the sweetness and beuty of god.
What types of work did African Americans do in South Carolina port towns? → they took care of their husbands household and families. they worked on the feilds. they worked outside the houses.
Did a class system exist in the colonies? → yes a class system exsisited.
What types of work did women do in the colonies? In the back country? In the cities? → They worked at the