5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who set up the first public schools supported by taxes?
- What was the name of the preacher, who helped to set off the Great Awakening?
- Who was part of the middle class?
- Did African customs survive in Virginia and Maryland? Explain.
- On rice plantations in South Carolina, slaves saw few white colonists. How did that affect African customs?
- a farmers who worked their own land skilled craftsmen, and some trade people.
- b yes
- d Massachusets.
- e it didn't becuase they where eslaved so they didnt
5 Multiple choice questions
- he preched about the sweetness and beuty of god.
- the preaches and people at the church tuaght them.
- they had to hire a school teacher.
- the top of society. planets minesters sucssesful owners and
- the great awakening aroused bitter debate.
5 True/False questions
What types of work did women do in the colonies? In the back country? In the cities? → they took care of their husbands household and families. they worked on the feilds. they worked outside the houses.
Did a class system exist in the colonies? → farmers who worked their own land skilled craftsmen, and some trade people.
Who are indentured servants? → he preched about the sweetness and beuty of god.
Who was George Whitefield? → farmers who worked their own land skilled craftsmen, and some trade people.
What did Puritans believe about the bible? → they tauht people the duty to study the bible.