5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Describe the first New England school?
- What types of work did women do in the colonies? In the back country? In the cities?
- Did a class system exist in the colonies?
- What happened to the African American population in the Middle and New England colonies?
- On rice plantations in South Carolina, slaves saw few white colonists. How did that affect African customs?
- a yes a class system exsisited.
- b it increased.
- c they allowed both rich and poor children to recive an education.
- d they took care of their husbands household and families. they worked on the feilds. they worked outside the houses.
- e it didn't becuase they where eslaved so they didnt
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the great awakening.
- they had to hire a school teacher.
- the preaches and people at the church tuaght them.
- farmers who worked their own land skilled craftsmen, and some trade people.
- They worked at the
5 True/False Questions
Who set up the first public schools supported by taxes? → Massachusets.
How did the Great Awakening contribute to a spirit of democratic feelings in the colonies? → the preaches and people at the church tuaght them.
What happened at the end of the indentured servant's term of service? → they recieved freedoms ddues.
What did John Edwards teach → he preched about the sweetness and beuty of god.
Who are indentured servants? → an english minister.