5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What happened to the African American population in the Middle and New England colonies?
- Who was George Whitefield?
- What happened at the end of the indentured servant's term of service?
- Who was part of the middle class?
- How did the Great Awakening force colonists to become more tolerant of one another?
- a farmers who worked their own land skilled craftsmen, and some trade people.
- b an english minister.
- c they recieved freedoms ddues.
- d the preaches and people at the church tuaght them.
- e it increased.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- he preched about the sweetness and beuty of god.
- the great awakening.
- yes a class system exsisited.
5 True/False Questions
What types of work did African Americans do in South Carolina port towns? → They worked at the
Who were the gentry? Who did this include? → an english minister.
What did Puritans believe about the bible? → they tauht people the duty to study the bible.
Among all the colonists, who were the most concerned about education? → the top of society. planets minesters sucssesful owners and
What types of work did women do in the colonies? In the back country? In the cities? → they took care of their husbands household and families. they worked on the feilds. they worked outside the houses.