5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- general practitioner
- objective symptoms
- lymphatic system
- a physicians who treats all members of a family
- b when tissue is torn
- c prevents microbes fro entering body, keeps body from losing water, receives stimuli from environment, helps prevent injury to fragile organs within the body
- d things you can see (ex bruising, edema)
- e cells, phagocites that engulfs/ destroys bacteria & other foreign particles
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- body must be stimulated to produce its own immune response
- containing, consisting of, or being pus
- lack of nutrition
- there is no observable structural change but the functional ability is altered.
- what pt tell you (also: nurses input)
5 True/False Questions
cellular → a pathologist studies tissue change at the __ level.
severe → diseases do not spread from plants to man or man to plants; most disease found in lower animals(dogs/cats) are not able to spread to man, or man to animals.
disease → failure of homeostasis; failure of the individual's body to respond appropriately to the challenge of disease.
skin → poison/ protein or conjugated protein produced by certain pathogens
suppuration → to form or discharge pus