← illness & trauma Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- heredity disorders
- 2nd intention
- a every individual reacts __ to any one cause of disease.
- b healing occurs with tissue loss, such as deep lacerations, burns, pressure ulcers; edges do not approximate. opening fills in with granulation tissue that is soft & pinkish. scarring may occur, higher rate of infection
- c transmitted by genes; passed from one generation to the next
- d includes old accidental wounds; infected wounds, puss or peralent drainage are evident
- e closed wound, result of blow from blunt instrument
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- yellowish white fluid matter formed by suppuration & composed of exudate containing white blood cells, tissue debris, & microorganisms
- their races and/or families who are more resistant to diseases more than other people
- wound is healing
- caused by environment or job.
- can only be transferred from mother to child
5 True/False Questions
deficiency disorders → transmitted by genes; passed from one generation to the next
mild, moderate, severe → cells, phagocites that engulfs/ destroys bacteria & other foreign particles
subjective symptoms → cells, phagocites that engulfs/ destroys bacteria & other foreign particles
WBC's, skin barriers, gastric secretions → this makes skin slightly acidic
diagnosis → a deviation from normal in the structure and function or both of some body part.