5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to produce on a hard material by eating into the material's surface (as in by acid or a laser beam.) 2. subject to such etching. 2. to delineate or impress clearly (scenes etched in our mind.)
- b to throw forward: hurl; to release, catipult, or send off 2. to set afloat, to put in operation or set in motion.
- c easily combustable material for starting a fire.
- d to move in an up and down manner: bounce.
- e the land near a shore, seashore. obsolete, border, frontier.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a part of an ocean 2. deep chasm abyss 3. whirlpool 4. a wide gap.
- the bed where a natural stream of water runs. The deeper part of the river, harbor or strait. A path through which information flows. 2. long gutter grove ot furrow.
- 1. a whole made up of complicated or interrelated parts. 2. a group of culture traits relating to a single activity, process, or culture unit. an exaggerated reaction to or preoccuation with a subject or situation;
- a fabric or structure of cords ot wires that cross a regular intervals and are knotted or secured at the crossings. 2. a system of lines or channels resembling a network.
- boldly or brashly self confident 2. jaunty
5 True/False questions
demolish → the land near a shore, seashore. obsolete, border, frontier.
corridor → a metal tool with a sharpened edge at one end used to chip, carve ot cut into a solid material.
buff → a garment made of buff leather. The state of being nude. A moderate orange yellow.
erect → to produce on a hard material by eating into the material's surface (as in by acid or a laser beam.) 2. subject to such etching. 2. to delineate or impress clearly (scenes etched in our mind.)
raging → a connecting structure, a single ring or division of a chain. 2. One of the standardized divisions of a surveyor's chain. 3. Something analogous to a link of a chain, a communication system.