5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a a connecting structure, a single ring or division of a chain. 2. One of the standardized divisions of a surveyor's chain. 3. Something analogous to a link of a chain, a communication system.
- b a garment made of buff leather. The state of being nude. A moderate orange yellow.
- c a part of an ocean 2. deep chasm abyss 3. whirlpool 4. a wide gap.
- d to produce on a hard material by eating into the material's surface (as in by acid or a laser beam.) 2. subject to such etching. 2. to delineate or impress clearly (scenes etched in our mind.)
- e a passageway into whick compartments or rooms open. a place or position in which especially political power in welded through discussion or deal-making.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a fabric or structure of cords ot wires that cross a regular intervals and are knotted or secured at the crossings. 2. a system of lines or channels resembling a network.
- easily combustable material for starting a fire.
- vertical in position, not to spread out or decumbent. Characterized by firm or rigid straightness in bodily posture
- to move in an up and down manner: bounce.
- 1. tear down, to break peices to peices; smash. 2. to do away with: destroy: to strip of any pretense of merit or credence.
5 True/False Questions
chisel → the bed where a natural stream of water runs. The deeper part of the river, harbor or strait. A path through which information flows. 2. long gutter grove ot furrow.
mangle → to injure with deep disfiguring wounds by cutting, tearing or crushing. 2. to spoil injure or make cohearent especially through ineptitude.
raging → the color of tawny. a warm sandy color.
channel → a metal tool with a sharpened edge at one end used to chip, carve ot cut into a solid material.
coast → boldly or brashly self confident 2. jaunty