5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a causing great pain or distress. violent or wild. Extraordinary, tremendous.
- b a garment made of buff leather. The state of being nude. A moderate orange yellow.
- c vertical in position, not to spread out or decumbent. Characterized by firm or rigid straightness in bodily posture
- d having many complexly interrelating parts or elements: complicated
- e to produce on a hard material by eating into the material's surface (as in by acid or a laser beam.) 2. subject to such etching. 2. to delineate or impress clearly (scenes etched in our mind.)
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the bed where a natural stream of water runs. The deeper part of the river, harbor or strait. A path through which information flows. 2. long gutter grove ot furrow.
- 1. reflecting light evenly and efficiently wothout glitter or sparkle. 2. radiant in character or reputation; illustrious.
- to throw forward: hurl; to release, catipult, or send off 2. to set afloat, to put in operation or set in motion.
- to injure with deep disfiguring wounds by cutting, tearing or crushing. 2. to spoil injure or make cohearent especially through ineptitude.
- easily combustable material for starting a fire.
5 True/False Questions
chisel → a metal tool with a sharpened edge at one end used to chip, carve ot cut into a solid material.
network → a fabric or structure of cords ot wires that cross a regular intervals and are knotted or secured at the crossings. 2. a system of lines or channels resembling a network.
demolish → 1. tear down, to break peices to peices; smash. 2. to do away with: destroy: to strip of any pretense of merit or credence.
corridor → the land near a shore, seashore. obsolete, border, frontier.
jounce → to move in an up and down manner: bounce.