5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a a passageway into whick compartments or rooms open. a place or position in which especially political power in welded through discussion or deal-making.
- b a garment made of buff leather. The state of being nude. A moderate orange yellow.
- c causing great pain or distress. violent or wild. Extraordinary, tremendous.
- d to become turgid, swell. to walk with a proud gait. .
- e to injure with deep disfiguring wounds by cutting, tearing or crushing. 2. to spoil injure or make cohearent especially through ineptitude.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- having many complexly interrelating parts or elements: complicated
- the color of tawny. a warm sandy color.
- without haste, deliberately.
- a fabric or structure of cords ot wires that cross a regular intervals and are knotted or secured at the crossings. 2. a system of lines or channels resembling a network.
- vertical in position, not to spread out or decumbent. Characterized by firm or rigid straightness in bodily posture
5 True/False Questions
coast → the land near a shore, seashore. obsolete, border, frontier.
link → a connecting structure, a single ring or division of a chain. 2. One of the standardized divisions of a surveyor's chain. 3. Something analogous to a link of a chain, a communication system.
Rubble → to go at or as if at an amble; saunter
gulf → a garment made of buff leather. The state of being nude. A moderate orange yellow.
chisel → the bed where a natural stream of water runs. The deeper part of the river, harbor or strait. A path through which information flows. 2. long gutter grove ot furrow.