5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to go at or as if at an amble; saunter
- b vertical in position, not to spread out or decumbent. Characterized by firm or rigid straightness in bodily posture
- c causing great pain or distress. violent or wild. Extraordinary, tremendous.
- d to throw forward: hurl; to release, catipult, or send off 2. to set afloat, to put in operation or set in motion.
- e 1. a whole made up of complicated or interrelated parts. 2. a group of culture traits relating to a single activity, process, or culture unit. an exaggerated reaction to or preoccuation with a subject or situation;
5 Multiple choice questions
- a fabric or structure of cords ot wires that cross a regular intervals and are knotted or secured at the crossings. 2. a system of lines or channels resembling a network.
- a passageway into whick compartments or rooms open. a place or position in which especially political power in welded through discussion or deal-making.
- broken frangments resulting from the decay or destruction of a building. 2. waterworn or roght broken stones or bricks used in coarse masonry or in fillinf courses of walls. 3. rough stone as it comes from the quarry.
- easily combustable material for starting a fire.
- boldly or brashly self confident 2. jaunty
5 True/False questions
buff → a part of an ocean 2. deep chasm abyss 3. whirlpool 4. a wide gap.
lusterous → 1. reflecting light evenly and efficiently wothout glitter or sparkle. 2. radiant in character or reputation; illustrious.
channel → the bed where a natural stream of water runs. The deeper part of the river, harbor or strait. A path through which information flows. 2. long gutter grove ot furrow.
chisel → a metal tool with a sharpened edge at one end used to chip, carve ot cut into a solid material.
strut → to become turgid, swell. to walk with a proud gait. .