← Word Masters Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a to go at or as if at an amble; saunter
- b to produce on a hard material by eating into the material's surface (as in by acid or a laser beam.) 2. subject to such etching. 2. to delineate or impress clearly (scenes etched in our mind.)
- c having many complexly interrelating parts or elements: complicated
- d boldly or brashly self confident 2. jaunty
- e 1. reflecting light evenly and efficiently wothout glitter or sparkle. 2. radiant in character or reputation; illustrious.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a fabric or structure of cords ot wires that cross a regular intervals and are knotted or secured at the crossings. 2. a system of lines or channels resembling a network.
- to become turgid, swell. to walk with a proud gait. .
- a passageway into whick compartments or rooms open. a place or position in which especially political power in welded through discussion or deal-making.
- 1. a whole made up of complicated or interrelated parts. 2. a group of culture traits relating to a single activity, process, or culture unit. an exaggerated reaction to or preoccuation with a subject or situation;
- vertical in position, not to spread out or decumbent. Characterized by firm or rigid straightness in bodily posture
5 True/False Questions
tawny → the color of tawny. a warm sandy color.
link → a connecting structure, a single ring or division of a chain. 2. One of the standardized divisions of a surveyor's chain. 3. Something analogous to a link of a chain, a communication system.
mangle → to go at or as if at an amble; saunter
raging → a connecting structure, a single ring or division of a chain. 2. One of the standardized divisions of a surveyor's chain. 3. Something analogous to a link of a chain, a communication system.
channel → the bed where a natural stream of water runs. The deeper part of the river, harbor or strait. A path through which information flows. 2. long gutter grove ot furrow.