5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a broken frangments resulting from the decay or destruction of a building. 2. waterworn or roght broken stones or bricks used in coarse masonry or in fillinf courses of walls. 3. rough stone as it comes from the quarry.
- b 1. a whole made up of complicated or interrelated parts. 2. a group of culture traits relating to a single activity, process, or culture unit. an exaggerated reaction to or preoccuation with a subject or situation;
- c without haste, deliberately.
- d a connecting structure, a single ring or division of a chain. 2. One of the standardized divisions of a surveyor's chain. 3. Something analogous to a link of a chain, a communication system.
- e to throw forward: hurl; to release, catipult, or send off 2. to set afloat, to put in operation or set in motion.
5 Multiple choice questions
- a garment made of buff leather. The state of being nude. A moderate orange yellow.
- a fabric or structure of cords ot wires that cross a regular intervals and are knotted or secured at the crossings. 2. a system of lines or channels resembling a network.
- a part of an ocean 2. deep chasm abyss 3. whirlpool 4. a wide gap.
- 1. reflecting light evenly and efficiently wothout glitter or sparkle. 2. radiant in character or reputation; illustrious.
- causing great pain or distress. violent or wild. Extraordinary, tremendous.
5 True/False questions
jounce → to throw forward: hurl; to release, catipult, or send off 2. to set afloat, to put in operation or set in motion.
erect → vertical in position, not to spread out or decumbent. Characterized by firm or rigid straightness in bodily posture
mangle → to go at or as if at an amble; saunter
strut → vertical in position, not to spread out or decumbent. Characterized by firm or rigid straightness in bodily posture
chisel → the bed where a natural stream of water runs. The deeper part of the river, harbor or strait. A path through which information flows. 2. long gutter grove ot furrow.