5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a without haste, deliberately.
- b 1. a whole made up of complicated or interrelated parts. 2. a group of culture traits relating to a single activity, process, or culture unit. an exaggerated reaction to or preoccuation with a subject or situation;
- c causing great pain or distress. violent or wild. Extraordinary, tremendous.
- d to throw forward: hurl; to release, catipult, or send off 2. to set afloat, to put in operation or set in motion.
- e having many complexly interrelating parts or elements: complicated
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the land near a shore, seashore. obsolete, border, frontier.
- vertical in position, not to spread out or decumbent. Characterized by firm or rigid straightness in bodily posture
- the color of tawny. a warm sandy color.
- boldly or brashly self confident 2. jaunty
- 1. reflecting light evenly and efficiently wothout glitter or sparkle. 2. radiant in character or reputation; illustrious.
5 True/False Questions
jounce → to move in an up and down manner: bounce.
chisel → the bed where a natural stream of water runs. The deeper part of the river, harbor or strait. A path through which information flows. 2. long gutter grove ot furrow.
corridor → a metal tool with a sharpened edge at one end used to chip, carve ot cut into a solid material.
kindling → a connecting structure, a single ring or division of a chain. 2. One of the standardized divisions of a surveyor's chain. 3. Something analogous to a link of a chain, a communication system.
mangle → to injure with deep disfiguring wounds by cutting, tearing or crushing. 2. to spoil injure or make cohearent especially through ineptitude.