5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a broken frangments resulting from the decay or destruction of a building. 2. waterworn or roght broken stones or bricks used in coarse masonry or in fillinf courses of walls. 3. rough stone as it comes from the quarry.
- b a part of an ocean 2. deep chasm abyss 3. whirlpool 4. a wide gap.
- c the color of tawny. a warm sandy color.
- d 1. reflecting light evenly and efficiently wothout glitter or sparkle. 2. radiant in character or reputation; illustrious.
- e to move in an up and down manner: bounce.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to produce on a hard material by eating into the material's surface (as in by acid or a laser beam.) 2. subject to such etching. 2. to delineate or impress clearly (scenes etched in our mind.)
- easily combustable material for starting a fire.
- vertical in position, not to spread out or decumbent. Characterized by firm or rigid straightness in bodily posture
- 1. tear down, to break peices to peices; smash. 2. to do away with: destroy: to strip of any pretense of merit or credence.
- 1. a whole made up of complicated or interrelated parts. 2. a group of culture traits relating to a single activity, process, or culture unit. an exaggerated reaction to or preoccuation with a subject or situation;
5 True/False questions
strut → to become turgid, swell. to walk with a proud gait. .
corridor → a passageway into whick compartments or rooms open. a place or position in which especially political power in welded through discussion or deal-making.
buff → a garment made of buff leather. The state of being nude. A moderate orange yellow.
cocky → boldly or brashly self confident 2. jaunty
network → to produce on a hard material by eating into the material's surface (as in by acid or a laser beam.) 2. subject to such etching. 2. to delineate or impress clearly (scenes etched in our mind.)