5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- JJ Thompson
- 7 14
- 1 2
- Hund's Rule
- Elements and compounds
- a the subshell s has _ orbital(s) with a maximum of _ electrons per sublevel
- b who was credited with the cathode ray tube experiment
- c the subshell f has _ orbital(s) with a maximum of _ electrons per sublevel
- d ___________- electrons fill degenerate orbitals one at a time (with the same spin), before pairing up electrons in the degenerate orbitals
- e Pure substances can be divided into what two categories
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- There are __ naturally occurring elements
- the subshell d has _ orbital(s) with a maximum of _ electrons per sublevel
- what is an anion?
- A particular element is determined by the number of __________ in the nucleus
- Isotopes of an element have the same __________ properties but different __________
5 True/False Questions
Dalton's → Who was the scientist that came up with law of multiple proportions?
negative → a proton has what charge?
g med / kg body weight → Dosage = ________ / ___________
average atomic mass → if something is edible then it is a ______________ property
Calorie → Who was the scientist that defined the law of conservation of mass>