5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 3 6
- Robert Milton
- Qualitative observations
- a There are __ naturally occurring elements
- b a proton has what charge?
- c ______________ - a simple description of some property of the substance
- d the subshell p has _ orbital(s) with a maximum of _ electrons per sublevel
- e Who was credited with the oil drop experiment?
5 Multiple choice questions
- ______________- Study of the molecules and processes that take place in living organisms
- A particular element is determined by the number of __________ in the nucleus
- The 3 perspectives that chemist study matter from are?
- Who was the scientist that defined the law of conservation of mass>
- 1 Food Calorie = ______cal
5 True/False questions
Chemical → if something is edible then it is a ______________ property
Inorganic Chemistry → _________________- Study of compounds that have the element carbon as the basic structure
Systematic Error → ______________ causes data to be either smaller or larger than the actual value
Dalton → A particular element is determined by the number of __________ in the nucleus
Physical Properties → ______________- Attempts to develop the theory for why matter behaves the way it does. The application of these theories can be applied to all areas of chemistry