5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Thermal energy
- protons electrons neutral
- Physical Chemistry
- Random Error
- 1 2
- a ______________- the total kinetic energy of all particles in a material
- b in an atom, the number of __________ equals the number of __________ so that the atom is electrically __________ overall
- c Data from multiple measurements is scattered in a more or less uniform way around some average value. Thus equaling out. this is called ______________
- d ______________- Attempts to develop the theory for why matter behaves the way it does. The application of these theories can be applied to all areas of chemistry
- e the subshell s has _ orbital(s) with a maximum of _ electrons per sublevel
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Pure substances can be divided into what two categories
- compounds can be broken into what two type of bonds?
- Who explained the bright line of hydrogen using a planetary model?
- Isotopes differ in the number of __________
- The 3 perspectives that chemist study matter from are?
5 True/False Questions
Robert Milton → Who was the scientist that came up with law of multiple proportions?
Proust → There are __ naturally occurring elements
Protons → A particular element is determined by the number of __________ in the nucleus
Isotopes → __________ - atoms of the same element that differ in mass due to a different number of neutrons
Systematic Error → Data from multiple measurements is scattered in a more or less uniform way around some average value. Thus equaling out. this is called ______________