5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 5 10
- Qualitative observations
- Niels Bohr
- a the subshell d has _ orbital(s) with a maximum of _ electrons per sublevel
- b Who explained the bright line of hydrogen using a planetary model?
- c Who was the scientist that came up with law of multiple proportions?
- d ______________ - a simple description of some property of the substance
- e a neutron has what charge?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Who was credited with the oil drop experiment?
- Isotopes of an element have the same __________ properties but different __________
- A ______________ is the heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1g of water to 1degree C
- a proton has what charge?
- __________ - atoms of the same element that differ in mass due to a different number of neutrons
5 True/False questions
metal → ___________- an element that typically has 4 or more electrons in its outer shell
Proust → A particular element is determined by the number of __________ in the nucleus
g med / kg body weight → Who explained the bright line of hydrogen using a planetary model?
Lavoisier → Who was the scientist that defined the law of conservation of mass>
Precision → ______________ is how consistent a measurement is