5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Chemical properties
- a positively charged ion
- Systematic Error
- JJ Thompson
- Organic Chemistry
- a ______________- Properties of matter that are observed when atoms are rearranged removed replaced or added to compounds resulting in new compounds with differing physical and chemical properties
- b who was credited with the cathode ray tube experiment
- c ______________ causes data to be either smaller or larger than the actual value
- d what is a cation?
- e _________________- Study of compounds that have the element carbon as the basic structure
5 Multiple choice questions
- what are 4 examples of physical properties
- ______________- A property that can be observed without changing the molecular composition of matter
- the subshell d has _ orbital(s) with a maximum of _ electrons per sublevel
- Who was the scientist that defined the law of conservation of mass>
- an electron has what charge?
5 True/False questions
macroscopic → ______________ is how close to the actual value the measurement is
Qualitative observations → ______________ - a simple description of some property of the substance
Chemical → ________ is the study of matter and changes that occur in matter
Random Error → Data from multiple measurements is scattered in a more or less uniform way around some average value. Thus equaling out. this is called ______________
metal → a neutron has what charge?