5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 5 10
- ionic and covalent bonds
- a these are properties that are dependent on how much matter is present
- b Chemists study matter from _ perspectives
- c compounds can be broken into what two type of bonds?
- d the subshell d has _ orbital(s) with a maximum of _ electrons per sublevel
- e Who was the scientist that came up with law of multiple proportions?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- ______________- Study of the compounds of all other elements besides carbon
- what is a cation?
- what is an anion?
- Who was the scientist that defined the law of conservation of mass>
- ___________- an element that typically has 4 or more electrons in its outer shell
5 True/False Questions
neutral → a neutron has what charge?
3 6 → Chemists study matter from _ perspectives
Neutrons → Isotopes differ in the number of __________
118 → the subshell d has _ orbital(s) with a maximum of _ electrons per sublevel
negative → a proton has what charge?