5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- chemical, nuclear stability
- Thermal energy
- Analytical Chemistry
- a A ______________ is the heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1g of water to 1degree C
- b ______________- Study of how to determine the exact composition of mixtures and compounds. What is present and what is the exact percent composition.
- c Isotopes of an element have the same __________ properties but different __________
- d ______________- the total kinetic energy of all particles in a material
- e The ___________ principle says that elctrons "build up"by filling the lowest energy level orbitals first
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- atoms are most stable when they have 8 electrons
- compounds can be broken into what two type of bonds?
- 1 cal = _____ J
- a neutron has what charge?
- Data from multiple measurements is scattered in a more or less uniform way around some average value. Thus equaling out. this is called ______________
5 True/False Questions
94 → Chemists study matter from _ perspectives
a positively charged ion → what is a cation?
Dalton → A particular element is determined by the number of __________ in the nucleus
118 → How many elements are there total?
Positive → ______________ is how consistent a measurement is