5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Quantitative observations
- Pauli Exclusion Principle
- 7 14
- a a neutron has what charge?
- b an electron has what charge?
- c ______________________- electrons in the same orbital must have opposite spin
- d ______________- always involves a measurement of the property in questoin
- e the subshell f has _ orbital(s) with a maximum of _ electrons per sublevel
5 Multiple choice questions
- give 4 examples of chemical properties
- these are properties that are dependent on how much matter is present
- ______________- Study of how to determine the exact composition of mixtures and compounds. What is present and what is the exact percent composition.
- ___________- elements that exhibit characteristics of both metals and non-metals
- Data from multiple measurements is scattered in a more or less uniform way around some average value. Thus equaling out. this is called ______________
5 True/False questions
5 10 → the subshell f has _ orbital(s) with a maximum of _ electrons per sublevel
chemical, nuclear stability → ______________- Properties of matter that are observed when atoms are rearranged removed replaced or added to compounds resulting in new compounds with differing physical and chemical properties
Protons → A particular element is determined by the number of __________ in the nucleus
Bio Chemistry → _________________- Study of compounds that have the element carbon as the basic structure
3 → There are __ naturally occurring elements