5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a negatively charged ion
- Robert Milton
- Physical Chemistry
- JJ Thompson
- a what is an anion?
- b who was credited with the cathode ray tube experiment
- c Who was credited with the oil drop experiment?
- d How many elements are there total?
- e ______________- Attempts to develop the theory for why matter behaves the way it does. The application of these theories can be applied to all areas of chemistry
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- ______________- A property that can be observed without changing the molecular composition of matter
- a proton has what charge?
- ______________ causes data to be either smaller or larger than the actual value
- ________ is the study of matter and changes that occur in matter
- compounds can be broken into what two type of bonds?
5 True/False Questions
g med / kg body weight → ______________- the total kinetic energy of all particles in a material
Bio Chemistry → ________ is the study of matter and changes that occur in matter
Extensive → these are properties that are dependent on how much matter is present
Pauli Exclusion Principle → ______________ is how consistent a measurement is
Chemical properties → ______________- A property that can be observed without changing the molecular composition of matter