5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- ability to burn, undergo corrosion, rust, precipitate
- Robert Milton
- 1 2
- a Who was credited with the oil drop experiment?
- b the subshell s has _ orbital(s) with a maximum of _ electrons per sublevel
- c a proton has what charge?
- d give 4 examples of chemical properties
- e ______________ is how consistent a measurement is
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- ______________ causes data to be either smaller or larger than the actual value
- Matter can be divided up into what two categories?
- who was credited with the cathode ray tube experiment
- Who was the scientist that defined the law of conservation of mass>
- 1 cal = _____ J
5 True/False Questions
Ernest Rutherford → Who was credited with the gold foil experiment?
macroscopic → __________ - atoms of the same element that differ in mass due to a different number of neutrons
Physical Properties → ______________- Properties of matter that are observed when atoms are rearranged removed replaced or added to compounds resulting in new compounds with differing physical and chemical properties
Thermal energy → ______________- the total kinetic energy of all particles in a material
Analytical Chemistry → ______________- Study of how to determine the exact composition of mixtures and compounds. What is present and what is the exact percent composition.