5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a positively charged ion
- Pauli Exclusion Principle
- Pure substances and mixtures
- Random Error
- a The ___________ principle says that elctrons "build up"by filling the lowest energy level orbitals first
- b Matter can be divided up into what two categories?
- c what is a cation?
- d Data from multiple measurements is scattered in a more or less uniform way around some average value. Thus equaling out. this is called ______________
- e ______________________- electrons in the same orbital must have opposite spin
5 Multiple choice questions
- ______________- always involves a measurement of the property in questoin
- ______________ causes data to be either smaller or larger than the actual value
- The first atomic model was based on 3 major ______________ observations
- what is an anion?
- in an atom, the number of __________ equals the number of __________ so that the atom is electrically __________ overall
5 True/False questions
Protons → A particular element is determined by the number of __________ in the nucleus
1,000 → How many elements are there total?
Bio Chemistry → ______________- Study of the molecules and processes that take place in living organisms
protons neutrons → Isotopes differ in the number of __________
Ernest Rutherford → Who was credited with the gold foil experiment?