5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Robert Milton
- Random Error
- down across right left
- a The atomic radius trend says that atoms tend to get larger and have increased radius when you go ___________ the periodic chart as you go ___________ a period, ___________to ___________
- b ___________- elements that exhibit characteristics of both metals and non-metals
- c Who was credited with the oil drop experiment?
- d Who was the scientist that defined the law of conservation of mass>
- e Data from multiple measurements is scattered in a more or less uniform way around some average value. Thus equaling out. this is called ______________
5 Multiple choice questions
- Chemists study matter from _ perspectives
- the subshell f has _ orbital(s) with a maximum of _ electrons per sublevel
- ______________________- electrons in the same orbital must have opposite spin
- ______________- Properties of matter that are observed when atoms are rearranged removed replaced or added to compounds resulting in new compounds with differing physical and chemical properties
- The 3 perspectives that chemist study matter from are?
5 True/False questions
4.184 → the subshell f has _ orbital(s) with a maximum of _ electrons per sublevel
Niels Bohr → Isotopes differ in the number of __________
118 → How many elements are there total?
3 6 → the subshell p has _ orbital(s) with a maximum of _ electrons per sublevel
protons electrons neutral → in an atom, the number of __________ equals the number of __________ so that the atom is electrically __________ overall