5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Qualitative observations
- down across right left
- Organic Chemistry
- a an electron has what charge?
- b _________________- Study of compounds that have the element carbon as the basic structure
- c ______________ - a simple description of some property of the substance
- d a neutron has what charge?
- e The atomic radius trend says that atoms tend to get larger and have increased radius when you go ___________ the periodic chart as you go ___________ a period, ___________to ___________
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1 Food Calorie = ______cal
- ______________- Study of the molecules and processes that take place in living organisms
- ______________- Study of how to determine the exact composition of mixtures and compounds. What is present and what is the exact percent composition.
- ______________- Study of the compounds of all other elements besides carbon
- ______________- A property that can be observed without changing the molecular composition of matter
5 True/False questions
Ernest Rutherford → Who was credited with the gold foil experiment?
Macroscopic, microscopic, symbolic → The 3 perspectives that chemist study matter from are?
protons neutrons → mass number is the number of _________ +__________
Pauli Exclusion Principle → ______________ is how consistent a measurement is
g med / kg body weight → Who explained the bright line of hydrogen using a planetary model?