5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Pauli Exclusion Principle
- Robert Milton
- Chemical properties
- a Who was the scientist that came up with law of multiple proportions?
- b ______________________- electrons in the same orbital must have opposite spin
- c Who was credited with the oil drop experiment?
- d ______________- Properties of matter that are observed when atoms are rearranged removed replaced or added to compounds resulting in new compounds with differing physical and chemical properties
- e The first atomic model was based on 3 major ______________ observations
5 Multiple choice questions
- what is a cation?
- chemistry is an ______________ science
- the subshell s has _ orbital(s) with a maximum of _ electrons per sublevel
- give 4 examples of chemical properties
- ______________- always involves a measurement of the property in questoin
5 True/False questions
Dalton's → ______________ atomic theory is microscopic model to explain macroscopic observations
neutral → ___________ is an element that typically has less than 4 electrons in its outer shell
Protons → A particular element is determined by the number of __________ in the nucleus
4.184 → the subshell f has _ orbital(s) with a maximum of _ electrons per sublevel
118 → How many elements are there total?