5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- down across right left
- chemical, nuclear stability
- Bio Chemistry
- 7 14
- a A ______________ is the heat energy needed to raise the temperature of 1g of water to 1degree C
- b Isotopes of an element have the same __________ properties but different __________
- c the subshell f has _ orbital(s) with a maximum of _ electrons per sublevel
- d ______________- Study of the molecules and processes that take place in living organisms
- e The atomic radius trend says that atoms tend to get larger and have increased radius when you go ___________ the periodic chart as you go ___________ a period, ___________to ___________
5 Multiple choice questions
- ______________ is how consistent a measurement is
- The 3 perspectives that chemist study matter from are?
- who was credited with the cathode ray tube experiment
- Who was the scientist that came up with law of definite proportions by mass
- Who was credited with the oil drop experiment?
5 True/False questions
macroscopic → A particular element is determined by the number of __________ in the nucleus
ionic and covalent bonds → mass number is the number of _________ +__________
Extensive → a proton has what charge?
average atomic mass → ______________ causes data to be either smaller or larger than the actual value
Isotopes → A particular element is determined by the number of __________ in the nucleus