5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- protons electrons neutral
- Robert Milton
- Inorganic Chemistry
- a Who was credited with the oil drop experiment?
- b ___________- an element that typically has 4 or more electrons in its outer shell
- c in an atom, the number of __________ equals the number of __________ so that the atom is electrically __________ overall
- d There are __ naturally occurring elements
- e ______________- Study of the compounds of all other elements besides carbon
5 Multiple choice questions
- ______________ - a simple description of some property of the substance
- How many elements are there total?
- compounds can be broken into what two type of bonds?
- ______________ atomic theory is microscopic model to explain macroscopic observations
- mixtures can be divided into what two type of categories
5 True/False questions
JJ Thompson → Who was the scientist that came up with law of multiple proportions?
Pure substances and mixtures → Pure substances can be divided into what two categories
7 14 → the subshell f has _ orbital(s) with a maximum of _ electrons per sublevel
Hund's Rule → a neutron has what charge?
Elements and compounds → Pure substances can be divided into what two categories