5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- protons electrons neutral
- average atomic mass
- Pauli Exclusion Principle
- Bio Chemistry
- a the atomic mass on the periodic table is really the__________ __________ __________
- b ______________________- electrons in the same orbital must have opposite spin
- c ______________- Study of the molecules and processes that take place in living organisms
- d a neutron has what charge?
- e in an atom, the number of __________ equals the number of __________ so that the atom is electrically __________ overall
5 Multiple choice questions
- Who was credited with the oil drop experiment?
- ______________ is how consistent a measurement is
- 1 cal = _____ J
- Who was the scientist that came up with law of multiple proportions?
- what are 4 examples of physical properties
5 True/False questions
Positive → __________ - atoms of the same element that differ in mass due to a different number of neutrons
Analytical Chemistry → ______________- Study of how to determine the exact composition of mixtures and compounds. What is present and what is the exact percent composition.
Ernest Rutherford → Who was credited with the gold foil experiment?
Random Error → ___________- an element that typically has 4 or more electrons in its outer shell
94 → Chemists study matter from _ perspectives