5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- This industry led the call for Hawaiian annexation by the U.S
- This country did not want the canal going through Panama
- Roosevelts negotiations were always backed by the threat of military force
- Policy of acquiring and/or controlling weaker countries
- This country encouraged and supported Panamanian independence after Colombia would not allow Canal to be built
- a Sugar Industry (Sanford Dole)
- b The U.S.
- c "Speak softly and carry a big stick"
- d Imperialism
- e Colombia
5 Multiple choice questions
- San Juan Hill
- Pancho Villa
- The Phillipines
- Alfred T. Mahan
5 True/False questions
This was designed as a way for the U.S. to further Its trade interests in China → Cuba
"Open Door notes" about this Nation → China
Losers of Boxer Rebellion → "Fists of Righteous Fury"
He led a force of fifteen thousand soldiers in an attempt to capture Pancho Villa → Theodore Roosevelt
Agreement ending the Spanish-American War → The Philippines