5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ________ nervous system controls the physiological functions that are unconscious in nature.
- Which of the following is a cardiovascular adaptation of training?
- in Response to exercise training, the normal lung:
- In theory, EPOC period can NOT :
- After an electrical impulse crosses the neuromuscular junction is travels down the ________
- a autonomic
- b increase stroke volume
- c does not undergo measurable changes
- d T-Tubules
- e is characterized by excess oxygen consumption over that seen during activity.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to conserve electrolytes
- 3 ATP
- is lower than systemic circulation. which protects the respiratory membrane.
- Frank-Starling law of the Heart
5 True/False questions
The use of oxygen in aerobic metabolism and production of carbon dioxide is referred to as: → myelination and diameter of the neurons
The _______ __________ is the calculation of breathing frequency, per minute by the amount of air moved per breath. → Iron
The enzyme which allows ATP -> ADP + Pi +Energy is: → ATPase
Acetylcholine → Neurotransmitter chemical released at the neuromuscular junction
The velocity of a nerve impulse transmission is primarily determined by: → myelination and diameter of the neurons