5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What percentage of americans are overweight?
- Minimum recommendation to promote and maintain health:
- The _______ __________ is the calculation of breathing frequency, per minute by the amount of air moved per breath.
- glycolysis can NOT:
- in Response to exercise training, the normal lung:
- a Three ATPs are required if starting from glycogen
- b 67%
- c Pulmonary respiration
- d 30 minutes of moderate exercise (moderate), 20 mins of vigorous exercise 3 days a week, Combination of the two (2 mod, 2 vig) Resistance training with main muscle groups!
- e does not undergo measurable changes
5 Multiple choice questions
- wear layers of clothing
- ends several hours after resistance exercise.
- increase stroke volume
5 True/False questions
If the end-diastolic volume increases and end-systolic volume remains constant, stroke volume will ________. → Increase
The formation of glucose from noncarbohydrate sources are called: → Gluconeogenesis (Kori Cycle)
To calculate work, What should be known? → Distance and Force
Muscle growth from long-term resistance training is primarily due to the increase in the: → The size of the muscle fibers
The use of oxygen in aerobic metabolism and production of carbon dioxide is referred to as: → Electron Transport