5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The window of opportunity in which protein should be consumed to improve protein synthesis:
- one MET is approximately:
- If the end-diastolic volume increases and end-systolic volume remains constant, stroke volume will ________.
- Calories per gram of protein
- Muscle growth from long-term resistance training is primarily due to the increase in the:
- a 3.5 mlkg-1min-1 (resting metabolism)
- b 4
- c ends several hours after resistance exercise.
- d Increase
- e The size of the muscle fibers
5 Multiple choice questions
- is characterized by excess oxygen consumption over that seen during activity.
- slower than normal resting heart rate (<60 bpm)
- Electron Transport
5 True/False questions
Nodes of Ranvier → Force multiplied Velocity
which of the following measurements would indicate attainment of VO2 ma during a GXT? → Platueaing or decreasing in V02 with increasing workload
To calculate work, What should be known? → Distance and Force
Electrical impulses are conducted between heart muscle cells by: → intercalated discs
Hypertension is defined as blood pressure equal or exceeding ______/________ mm Hg → wear layers of clothing