5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- The _______ are the smallest blood vessels where gas and nutrient exchange occurs.
- Three components to the female triad:
- what information would NOT be used to determine above and below lactate threshold running paces
- The skinfold test estimates body fat by:
- Calories per gram of protein
- a capillaries
- b 4
- c measurement of subcutaneous body fat.
- d Blood Pressure
- e Osteoporosis, Eating Disorder, Menstrual Irregularities
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- intercalated discs
- To Provide and interface for gas exchange
- Neurotransmitter chemical released at the neuromuscular junction
5 True/False Questions
the fact that an increase in end-diastoltic ventricular volume increases the stoke volume of the heart is an illustration of: → Increase
Maximal oxygen consumption is typically expressed relative to a persons: → Body mass
Specialized nuerons that are found only in the CNS and connect one neuron to another neuron are called _______ → Carbs
What does FITT stand for regarding physical activity? → Frequency, Intensity, Time, Type
Aerobic training does not cause: → the decreased number of capillaries supplying each muscle fiber.