5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ________ are the muscles that oppose the prime movers during a muscle action.
- Calories per gram of protein
- glycolysis can NOT:
- To calculate work, What should be known?
- with moderate to heavy exercise, changes in sodium excretion and urine output occur. What is the purpose?
- a 4
- b Three ATPs are required if starting from glycogen
- c to conserve electrolytes
- d Distance and Force
- e Antagonist
5 Multiple choice questions
- is lower than systemic circulation. which protects the respiratory membrane.
- 3.5 mlkg-1min-1 (resting metabolism)
- increase stroke volume
- small gaps of exposed axon, between the segments of myelin sheath, where action potentials are transmitted
5 True/False questions
which of the following measurements would indicate attainment of VO2 ma during a GXT? → Carbs
a MET is defined as a metabolic equivalent and is equal to → Resting Vo2
The enzyme which allows ATP -> ADP + Pi +Energy is: → ATPase
The skinfold test estimates body fat by: → Glycogen
Compared to the value measured at sea level, when a subject works at the same work rate at 3,000 meters altitude, the heart rate is: → Higher