5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- keep accurate records
- scientific method
- controlled experiment
- conceptual model
- a a mental image of a system, object or process.
- b the series of steps scientists use to answer questions and solve problems.
- c all findings must be supported by data, no opinion.
- d the study of the universe.
- e an experiment that tests only one factor at a time while all the others stay the same.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a pattern, plan, representation, or description to show the structures or workings of an object, system, or concept.
- lines that connect points of equal elevation.
- a model that looks like the object it is supposed to represent.
- darker, heavier contour line (usually every 5th line) that is labeled by elevation.
- share results with others so that your results can be verified or disputed.
5 True/False Questions
profile → a pattern, plan, representation, or description to show the structures or workings of an object, system, or concept.
geology → The study of the origin, history, and structure of the earth and the processes that shape the earth.
hypothesis → an explanation that ties together many hypotheses and observations.
topographic maps → a map that shows surface features of the earth or other planets.
analyze the results → organize results to summarize findings