5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- load balancing
- integrity checking
- a Many bots spread through the ________, a protocol that enables users running IRC client software to communicate instantly with other participants in a chat room on the Internet.
- b A momentary increase in voltage due to lightning strikes, solar flares, or electrical problems.
- c A(n) ____ is a deviation from a specified level of system performance for a given period of time.
- d ____ detects malware by comparing current characteristics of files and disks against an archived version of these characteristics to discover any changes.
- e ____ is an automatic distribution of traffic over multiple links or processors to optimize response.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A ____ is a program that runs automatically, without requiring a person to start or stop it.
- ____ is the process of restoring your critical functionality and data after an enterprise-wide outage that affects more than a single system or a limited group of users.
- ____ is a specialized storage device or group of storage devices that provides centralized fault-tolerant data storage for a network.
- T/F: The goal of fault-tolerant systems is to prevent failures from progressing to faults.
- T/F: An anti-malware policy is meant to protect the network from damage and downtime.
5 True/False Questions
noise → A(n) ____ UPS uses the A/C power from the wall outlet to continuously charge its battery, while providing power to a network device through its battery.
cold site → A place where the computers, devices, and connectivity necessary to rebuild a network exist, and all are appropriately configured, updated, and connected to match your network's current state.
hot site → A place where the computers, devices, and connectivity necessary to rebuild a network exist, and all are appropriately configured, updated, and connected to match your network's current state.
RAID level 0 → In which RAID does parity error checking occur when data is written across the disk array.
availability → Refers to how consistently and reliably a file or system can be accessed by authorized personnel.