5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- RAID level 1
- load balancing
- a Which RAID provides redundancy through a process called disk mirroring.
- b Fluctuation in voltage levels caused by other devices on the network or electromagnetic interference.
- c ____ is an automatic distribution of traffic over multiple links or processors to optimize response.
- d A complete power loss.
- e ____ scanning techniques attempt to identify malware by discovering "malware-like" behavior.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- T/F: An anti-malware policy is meant to protect the network from damage and downtime.
- A place where the computers, devices, and connectivity necessary to rebuild a network exist, with some appropriately configured, updated, or connected.
- Refers to how consistently and reliably a file or system can be accessed by authorized personnel.
- T/F: The goal of fault-tolerant systems is to prevent failures from progressing to faults.
- T/F: When implementing anti-malware software on a network, one of your most important decisions is where to install the software.
5 True/False Questions
UPS → ____ is a specialized storage device or group of storage devices that provides centralized fault-tolerant data storage for a network.
True → Many bots spread through the ________, a protocol that enables users running IRC client software to communicate instantly with other participants in a chat room on the Internet.
optical media → T/F: The goal of fault-tolerant systems is to prevent failures from progressing to faults.
RAID level 0 → In which RAID does parity error checking occur when data is written across the disk array.
hot site → A place where the computers, devices, and connectivity necessary to rebuild a network exist, and all are appropriately configured, updated, and connected to match your network's current state.