5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- load balancing
- integrity checking
- disaster recovery
- optical media
- a ____ detects malware by comparing current characteristics of files and disks against an archived version of these characteristics to discover any changes.
- b ____ is an automatic distribution of traffic over multiple links or processors to optimize response.
- c ____ is the process of restoring your critical functionality and data after an enterprise-wide outage that affects more than a single system or a limited group of users.
- d ____ is a type of media capable of storing digitized data and that uses a laser to write data to it and read data from it.
- e Fluctuation in voltage levels caused by other devices on the network or electromagnetic interference.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A place where the computers, devices, and connectivity necessary to rebuild a network exist, but they are not appropriately configured, updated, or connected.
- An archive ____ is a file attribute that can be checked or unchecked to indicate whether the file must be archived.
- ____ are distinct networks of storage devices that communicate directly with each other and with other networks.
- A(n) ____ virus changes its characteristics every time it is transferred to a new system.
- T/F: Generators provide surge protection.
5 True/False questions
trojan horse → A program that disguises itself as something useful but actually harms your system is called a ____.
NAS → ____ is a specialized storage device or group of storage devices that provides centralized fault-tolerant data storage for a network.
UPS → A(n) ______ is a battery-operated power source directly attached to one or more devices and to a power supply (such as a wall outlet) that prevents undesired features of the wall outlet's A/C power from harming the device or interrupting its services.
online → Fluctuation in voltage levels caused by other devices on the network or electromagnetic interference.
bot → An archive ____ is a file attribute that can be checked or unchecked to indicate whether the file must be archived.