5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- trojan horse
- a An archive ____ is a file attribute that can be checked or unchecked to indicate whether the file must be archived.
- b T/F: When implementing anti-malware software on a network, one of your most important decisions is where to install the software.
- c A(n) ____ is a deviation from a specified level of system performance for a given period of time.
- d A program that disguises itself as something useful but actually harms your system is called a ____.
- e Fluctuation in voltage levels caused by other devices on the network or electromagnetic interference.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Many bots spread through the ________, a protocol that enables users running IRC client software to communicate instantly with other participants in a chat room on the Internet.
- Which RAID offers the best performance.
- __________ refers to a collection of disks that provide fault tolerance for shared data and applications.
- Refers to how consistently and reliably a file or system can be accessed by authorized personnel.
- Which RAID provides redundancy through a process called disk mirroring.
5 True/False questions
brownout → A momentary decrease in voltage.
signature → A momentary increase in voltage due to lightning strikes, solar flares, or electrical problems.
optical media → Which RAID provides redundancy through a process called disk mirroring.
backup → A complete power loss.
polymorphic → A place where the computers, devices, and connectivity necessary to rebuild a network exist, but they are not appropriately configured, updated, or connected.