5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a ____ upgrades represent modifications to all or part of an application that are designed to enhance functionality or fix problems related to software.
- b ____is the local storage of frequently needed files that would otherwise be obtained from an external source.
- c Addresses the security and privacy of medical records.
- d ____ management refers to monitoring how well links and devices are keeping up with the demands placed on them.
- e The most comprehensive and complex upgrade involving network hardware is a(n) ____ upgrade.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The most common type of caching is ____ caching.
- A network management agent is a ____ that collects information about a device's operation and provides it to the network management application.
- ____ refers to the assessment, monitoring, and maintenance of all aspects of a network.
- A(n) ___ is a report of the network's current state of operation.
- A ____ is a major change to a software package's existing code.
5 True/False questions
safety → Above all, keep ____ in mind when you upgrade or install hardware on a network.
backleveling → The process of reverting to a previous version of software after attempting to upgrade it is known as ____.
False → T/F: A patch is a replacement for an entire software package.
False → T/F: The first step in configuration management is to take an inventory of each node on the network.
configuration → A networked ____ is perhaps the simplest device to add.