5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- wiring schematic
- a The process where one network management console collects data from multiple networked devices at regular intervals is known as ____.
- b Above all, keep ____ in mind when you upgrade or install hardware on a network.
- c The most critical type of software upgrade you will perform is an upgrade to your ____.
- d T/F: For a cabling upgrade, the best way to ensure that future upgrades go smoothly is to carefully document the existing cable after making any upgrades.
- e A(n) ____ is a graphical representation of a network's wired infrastructure.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Changes to ___ applications affect all users at once.
- ____ refers to the assessment, monitoring, and maintenance of all aspects of a network.
- ____ management refers to the detection and signaling of device, link, or component faults.
- A key component in managing networks is identifying and tracking its hardware and software through ____ management.
- The most comprehensive and complex upgrade involving network hardware is a(n) ____ upgrade.
5 True/False questions
MIB → The definition of managed devices and their data are collected in a(n) ___.
False → A key component in managing networks is identifying and tracking its hardware and software through ____ management.
web → The most common type of caching is ____ caching.
bug → The most critical type of software upgrade you will perform is an upgrade to your ____.
justify → Specifies what work a contractor should do.