5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a ____ management is the collection, storage, and assessment of information related to the versions of software installed on every network device and every device's hardware configuration.
- b Changes to ___ applications affect all users at once.
- c The definition of managed devices and their data are collected in a(n) ___.
- d ____is the local storage of frequently needed files that would otherwise be obtained from an external source.
- e Because backbone upgrades are expensive and time consuming, the first step in approaching such a project is to ____ it.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The process of reverting to a previous version of software after attempting to upgrade it is known as ____.
- Stores results from devices monitoring conditions in Windows-based networks.
- T/F: Documenting and capturing an accurate picture of a network's physical and logical elements are initial steps in understanding the network.
- An example of commercial network management software.
- T/F: For a cabling upgrade, the best way to ensure that future upgrades go smoothly is to carefully document the existing cable after making any upgrades.
5 True/False questions
application → A networked ____ is perhaps the simplest device to add.
wiring schematic → A(n) ____ is a graphical representation of a network's wired infrastructure.
MRTG → The definition of managed devices and their data are collected in a(n) ___.
RFP → Specifies what work a contractor should do.
patch → A ____ is a correction, improvement, or enhancement to a particular piece of a software application.