5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- software upgrade
- a The most critical type of software upgrade you will perform is an upgrade to your ____.
- b ____ upgrades represent modifications to all or part of an application that are designed to enhance functionality or fix problems related to software.
- c A networked ____ is perhaps the simplest device to add.
- d A ____ is a major change to a software package's existing code.
- e Addresses the security and privacy of medical records.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Changes to ___ applications affect all users at once.
- T/F: The first step in configuration management is to take an inventory of each node on the network.
- T/F: A patch is a replacement for an entire software package.
- A key component in managing networks is identifying and tracking its hardware and software through ____ management.
- An example of commercial network management software.
5 True/False Questions
performance → A ____ is a correction, improvement, or enhancement to a particular piece of a software application.
web → The definition of managed devices and their data are collected in a(n) ___.
MRTG → One of the most common free network management tools.
safety → Above all, keep ____ in mind when you upgrade or install hardware on a network.
traffic shaping → ____ involves manipulating certain characteristics of packets, data streams, or connections to manage the type and amount of traffic traversing a network or interface at any moment.