5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- network management
- a One of the most common free network management tools.
- b Describes a flaw in a software application that causes some part of the application to malfunction.
- c ____ management is the collection, storage, and assessment of information related to the versions of software installed on every network device and every device's hardware configuration.
- d ____ refers to the assessment, monitoring, and maintenance of all aspects of a network.
- e T/F: Documenting and capturing an accurate picture of a network's physical and logical elements are initial steps in understanding the network.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- ____ upgrades represent modifications to all or part of an application that are designed to enhance functionality or fix problems related to software.
- The most common type of caching is ____ caching.
- A ____ is a correction, improvement, or enhancement to a particular piece of a software application.
- ____ management refers to monitoring how well links and devices are keeping up with the demands placed on them.
- Stores results from devices monitoring conditions in UNIX or Linux-based networks.
5 True/False Questions
NOS → The definition of managed devices and their data are collected in a(n) ___.
HIPPA → The definition of managed devices and their data are collected in a(n) ___.
baseline → The most comprehensive and complex upgrade involving network hardware is a(n) ____ upgrade.
workstation → ____ upgrades represent modifications to all or part of an application that are designed to enhance functionality or fix problems related to software.
backleveling → The process of reverting to a previous version of software after attempting to upgrade it is known as ____.