5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- wiring schematic
- software upgrade
- a ____ management refers to monitoring how well links and devices are keeping up with the demands placed on them.
- b A ____ is a major change to a software package's existing code.
- c A(n) ____ is a graphical representation of a network's wired infrastructure.
- d ____is the local storage of frequently needed files that would otherwise be obtained from an external source.
- e Because backbone upgrades are expensive and time consuming, the first step in approaching such a project is to ____ it.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The most common type of caching is ____ caching.
- A ____ is a correction, improvement, or enhancement to a particular piece of a software application.
- The process where one network management console collects data from multiple networked devices at regular intervals is known as ____.
- A(n) ___ is a report of the network's current state of operation.
- One of the most common free network management tools.
5 True/False questions
shared → Changes to ___ applications affect all users at once.
NOS → The definition of managed devices and their data are collected in a(n) ___.
configuration → A networked ____ is perhaps the simplest device to add.
network diagram → A(n) ____ is a graphical representation of a network's devices and connections.
system log → Stores results from devices monitoring conditions in Windows-based networks.