5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- wiring schematic
- a ____ management refers to the detection and signaling of device, link, or component faults.
- b Part of the TCP/IP suite of protocols and typically runs over UDP on port 161.
- c A(n) ____ is a graphical representation of a network's wired infrastructure.
- d The process of reverting to a previous version of software after attempting to upgrade it is known as ____.
- e The most common type of caching is ____ caching.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- ____ upgrades represent modifications to all or part of an application that are designed to enhance functionality or fix problems related to software.
- Changes to ___ applications affect all users at once.
- A ____ is a correction, improvement, or enhancement to a particular piece of a software application.
- T/F: The first step in configuration management is to take an inventory of each node on the network.
- Describes a flaw in a software application that causes some part of the application to malfunction.
5 True/False Questions
configuration → ____ management is the collection, storage, and assessment of information related to the versions of software installed on every network device and every device's hardware configuration.
polling → ____is the local storage of frequently needed files that would otherwise be obtained from an external source.
event log → Stores results from devices monitoring conditions in UNIX or Linux-based networks.
software routine → A ____ is a major change to a software package's existing code.
MIB → The most common type of caching is ____ caching.