5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a The process of reverting to a previous version of software after attempting to upgrade it is known as ____.
- b Above all, keep ____ in mind when you upgrade or install hardware on a network.
- c T/F: The more data you gather while establishing your network's baseline, the less accurate your prediction will be.
- d ____is the local storage of frequently needed files that would otherwise be obtained from an external source.
- e Because backbone upgrades are expensive and time consuming, the first step in approaching such a project is to ____ it.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- ____ management refers to monitoring how well links and devices are keeping up with the demands placed on them.
- Stores results from devices monitoring conditions in UNIX or Linux-based networks.
- Changes to ___ applications affect all users at once.
- A(n) ____ is a graphical representation of a network's devices and connections.
- A networked ____ is perhaps the simplest device to add.
5 True/False Questions
polling → ____is the local storage of frequently needed files that would otherwise be obtained from an external source.
network management → ____ refers to the assessment, monitoring, and maintenance of all aspects of a network.
CALEA → Requires telecommunications carriers and equipment manufacturers to provide for surveillance capabilities.
application → ____ upgrades represent modifications to all or part of an application that are designed to enhance functionality or fix problems related to software.
False → T/F: The first step in configuration management is to take an inventory of each node on the network.