5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- system log
- a ____ management is the collection, storage, and assessment of information related to the versions of software installed on every network device and every device's hardware configuration.
- b The definition of managed devices and their data are collected in a(n) ___.
- c Addresses the security and privacy of medical records.
- d Stores results from devices monitoring conditions in UNIX or Linux-based networks.
- e T/F: A patch is a replacement for an entire software package.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Requires telecommunications carriers and equipment manufacturers to provide for surveillance capabilities.
- A(n) ____ is a graphical representation of a network's devices and connections.
- T/F: Documenting and capturing an accurate picture of a network's physical and logical elements are initial steps in understanding the network.
- The process where one network management console collects data from multiple networked devices at regular intervals is known as ____.
- A key component in managing networks is identifying and tracking its hardware and software through ____ management.
5 True/False Questions
software routine → A network management agent is a ____ that collects information about a device's operation and provides it to the network management application.
shared → Changes to ___ applications affect all users at once.
performance → ____ management refers to monitoring how well links and devices are keeping up with the demands placed on them.
wiring schematic → A(n) ____ is a graphical representation of a network's wired infrastructure.
fault → T/F: The first step in configuration management is to take an inventory of each node on the network.