5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- network management
- a ____ refers to the assessment, monitoring, and maintenance of all aspects of a network.
- b The process of reverting to a previous version of software after attempting to upgrade it is known as ____.
- c T/F: For a cabling upgrade, the best way to ensure that future upgrades go smoothly is to carefully document the existing cable after making any upgrades.
- d ____ upgrades represent modifications to all or part of an application that are designed to enhance functionality or fix problems related to software.
- e A(n) ___ is a report of the network's current state of operation.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Addresses the security and privacy of medical records.
- The most common type of caching is ____ caching.
- A networked ____ is perhaps the simplest device to add.
- Above all, keep ____ in mind when you upgrade or install hardware on a network.
- The process where one network management console collects data from multiple networked devices at regular intervals is known as ____.
5 True/False Questions
RFP → Specifies what work a contractor should do.
SNMP → Part of the TCP/IP suite of protocols and typically runs over UDP on port 161.
traffic shaping → ____is the local storage of frequently needed files that would otherwise be obtained from an external source.
asset → A key component in managing networks is identifying and tracking its hardware and software through ____ management.
shared → Changes to ___ applications affect all users at once.