5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- software upgrade
- software routine
- traffic shaping
- a A ____ is a major change to a software package's existing code.
- b ____ involves manipulating certain characteristics of packets, data streams, or connections to manage the type and amount of traffic traversing a network or interface at any moment.
- c A network management agent is a ____ that collects information about a device's operation and provides it to the network management application.
- d T/F: The first step in configuration management is to take an inventory of each node on the network.
- e ____ management refers to the detection and signaling of device, link, or component faults.
5 Multiple choice questions
- ____ management refers to monitoring how well links and devices are keeping up with the demands placed on them.
- A ____ is a network device devoted to storage and delivery of frequently requested files.
- The most comprehensive and complex upgrade involving network hardware is a(n) ____ upgrade.
- One of the most common free network management tools.
- ____ refers to the assessment, monitoring, and maintenance of all aspects of a network.
5 True/False questions
shared → Changes to ___ applications affect all users at once.
polling → ____is the local storage of frequently needed files that would otherwise be obtained from an external source.
justify → Specifies what work a contractor should do.
False → ____ management refers to the detection and signaling of device, link, or component faults.
event viewer → On Windows-based computers an event log can be easily viewed with the GUI ___ application.