5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Name the first sleep disorder.
- It is more important ________
- At around ____ you get a burst of energy.
- Everybody has a _________
- time right before falling asleep; partial thoughts and images
- a twilight state
- b 10 p.m.
- c biological clock
- d night terrors- terrible nightmares when the body isn't prepared for it
- e when you sleep then how much you sleep
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- insomnia- inability to get enough sleep
- 1. Dark place 2. comfortable enviroment 3. no big meals before bed 4. no caffiene or nicatine before bed 5. dont do anything mentally stimulating right before bed. 6. do not do any physical activity before bed 7. routine 8. stay away from drugs and alchohol 9. do not drink wine before bed 10. stay in your circadium ryhthm
- 60-69; because they are the "Baby Boomers"
- sleep apnea- sufferer stops breathing and wakes up
5 True/False Questions
What are some functions of dreaming? → 10%
People who sleep an average over 10 hours a night _______ → lead shorter lives
sequence of behavioral changes every 24 hours. → narcolepsy-sufferer falls asleep instantly no matter what is going on
How many hours do adolescents need to sleep? → 8 hours
List 9 problems from not getting enough sleep. → 1. You are tired 2. you can't focus 3. affects physical performance 4. Moody 5. More likely to get in a accident 6. ability to recall 7. appearance 8. appetite - overeat 9. to get sick