5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- . Sexual Contact, Droplets, and Placental
- . Pleomorph can change
- .Mode of transmission in digestive track is -
- . CJD
- . Negribodies are caused by
- a prions
- b shape .
- c Rabies
- d direct contacts.
- e Dysentery
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- PCP (Pneumonia)
- recovers from disease but can still pass it on.
- organisms in body temperature
5 True/False Questions
. Bleeding disorder → organisms in body temperature
. Portal entrance for Treponema Pallidum (Syphillis) → Genital tract
. Smallest microscopic organism → Virus
. Animals can transmit certain diseases to humans → Resistance
. Synergism, Mutualis, Commensualism → Virus