5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- . Animals can transmit certain diseases to humans
- . Negribodies are caused by
- . What disease affects the neurological system
- . Mom passing to baby
- . German Measles are called
- a zoonosis
- b Rubella
- c naturally acquired passive immunity.
- d Tetnus
- e Rabies
5 Multiple choice questions
- Cell Membrace
- organisms in body temperature
- direct contacts.
5 True/False questions
. Synergism, Mutualis, Commensualism → good relationships Symbioitic.
. Bacteria that grows in the blood → Acid Fast stain was an answer.
. Depends only in oxygen → chains.
. Chlamydia is caused by → Rabies
. Convalescent Carrier → hemophilia