5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- . Sexual Contact, Droplets, and Placental
- . Cleaning medical devices -
- . Mom passing to baby
- . Strepocci is in
- . What kills people with AIDS
- a chains.
- b naturally acquired passive immunity.
- c direct contacts.
- d PCP (Pneumonia)
- e QUATS
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a virus
- Acid Fast stain was an answer.
- good relationships Symbioitic.
5 True/False Questions
. German Measles are called → Rabies
. Chlamydia is caused by → Rabies
.Mode of transmission in digestive track is - → Dysentery
. Highest temperature is called → incineration
. Negribodies are caused by → Rabies