5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- . Portal entrance for Treponema Pallidum (Syphillis)
- . Ability to fight off a disease is
- .Mode of transmission in digestive track is -
- . Bacteria that grows in the blood
- . Pleomorph can change
- a Resistance
- b shape .
- c septicemia
- d Dysentery
- e Genital tract
5 Multiple choice questions
- Obligate Aerobe
- good relationships Symbioitic.
- Cell Membrace
5 True/False questions
. Cleaning medical devices - → QUATS
stain that uses neosin → sterilizations
. Chlamydia is caused by → birds
. What disease affects the neurological system → PCP (Pneumonia)
. Viruses can only grow in → chains.