5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- . Bleeding disorder
- . German Measles are called
- . What kills people with AIDS
- What can permeate into a cell
- . Depends only in oxygen
- a PCP (Pneumonia)
- b hemophilia
- c Cell Membrace
- d Rubella
- e Obligate Aerobe
5 Multiple choice questions
- Acid Fast stain was an answer.
- direct contacts.
- Leginella or Legionaries Disease
5 True/False questions
Immunuglobin for allergies - → IgE
. Bacteria that grows in the blood → Acid Fast stain was an answer.
. Cleaning medical devices - → QUATS
. Strepocci is in → a virus
. Pleomorph can change → organisms in body temperature