5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- stain that uses neosin
- . Hepatitus is
- .Mode of transmission in digestive track is -
- . What disease affects the neurological system
- . Respiratory Disease
- a Acid Fast stain was an answer.
- b Dysentery
- c Tetnus
- d Leginella or Legionaries Disease
- e a virus
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- naturally acquired passive immunity.
- Genital tract
- a host.
- good relationships Symbioitic.
5 True/False Questions
. Highest temperature is called → Rubella
. Pleomorph can change → organisms in body temperature
. Ability to fight off a disease is → Leginella or Legionaries Disease
. German Measles are called → Rubella
. Thermophile → prions