← Health Units 1 & 2 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- make a hole in your eardrum
- from the mouth to the stomach
- a What protects you from the sun's harmful rays?
- b Where do the muscles in your esophagus push food?
- c The human life cycle is made up of how many stages of growth?
- d What is the smallest working part of your body?
- e What can happen if you place something pointed in your ear?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Do humans grow at different rates?
- What is the rate at which you grow?
- What chemical makes teeth stronger and harder?
- Who is a person who buys a product?
- What are nerves that run through the backbone?
5 True/False Questions
bones → What are tiny holes in your skin that you sweat through?
plaque → What are tiny holes in your skin that you sweat through?
nose and mouth → What two parts of your body is part of the respiratory system?
eardrum → What does sound waves make this part of your ear move back and forth?
flossing → How can you remove food and plaque from between your teeth?