← Health Units 1 & 2 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a The human life cycle is made up of how many stages of growth?
- b Do humans grow at different rates?
- c What protects you from the sun's harmful rays?
- d What is the name of the tube that connects your throat to your lungs?
- e What is a strong, hard body part?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What mineral helps keep bones healthy?
- What two parts of your body is part of the respiratory system?
- What is the rate at which you grow?
- What are all the bones in your body called?
- What are nerves that run through the backbone?
5 True/False Questions
fluoride → How can you remove food and plaque from between your teeth?
cells → Do humans grow at different rates?
eardrum → What does sound waves make this part of your ear move back and forth?
plaque → What are tiny holes in your skin that you sweat through?
consumer → Who is a person who buys a product?