7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A number in a chemical formula that tells the number of atoms in a molecule or the ratio of elements in a compound
- The Electrons that are in the highest energy level of an atom and that are involved in chemical reactions.
- A representation of the valence electrons in an atom, using dots
- An atom or group of atoms that has become electrically charged
- A CHEMICAL BOND FORMED WHEN TWO ATOMS SHARE ELECTRONS
- A covalent bond in which electrons are shared unequally
6 True/False questions
Triple Bond → A chemical bond formed when atoms share two pairs of electrons
Metallic Bond → The attraction between oppositely charged ions.
Nonpolar Bond → A covalent bond in which electrons are shared equally
Alloy → An atom or group of atoms that has become electrically charged
Crystal → An orderly, three-dimensional pattern of ions or atoms in a solid
Molecule → A neutral particle made of two or more atoms joined by covalent bonds