7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A number in a chemical formula that tells the number of atoms in a molecule or the ratio of elements in a compound
- A combination of symbols that represents the elements in a compound and their proportions
- A representation of the valence electrons in an atom, using dots
- A compound that consists of positive and negative ions
- A chemical bond formed when atoms share two pairs of electrons
- An atom or group of atoms that has become electrically charged
6 True/False questions
Crystal → A mixture of two or more elements, one of which is a metal
Metallic Bond → The attraction between oppositely charged ions.
Molecular Compound → A compound that is composed of molecules
Polar Bond → A covalent bond in which electrons are shared equally
Triple Bond → A chemical bond formed when atoms share three pairs of electrons
Chemical Bond → The attraction between oppositely charged ions.