7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- THe force that holds atoms together
- An attraction between a positive metal ion and the electrons surrounding it
- A combination of symbols that represents the elements in a compound and their proportions
- A covalent bond in which electrons are shared equally
- A compound that is composed of molecules
- A number in a chemical formula that tells the number of atoms in a molecule or the ratio of elements in a compound
6 True/False Questions
Electron Dot Diagram → An ion that is made of more than one atom.
Covalent Bond → A CHEMICAL BOND FORMED WHEN TWO ATOMS SHARE ELECTRONS
Polyatomic Ion → An ion that is made of more than one atom.
Triple Bond → A chemical bond formed when atoms share three pairs of electrons
Ionic Bond → The attraction between oppositely charged ions.
Alloy → A mixture of two or more elements, one of which is a metal