7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A mixture of two or more elements, one of which is a metal
- The Electrons that are in the highest energy level of an atom and that are involved in chemical reactions.
- A representation of the valence electrons in an atom, using dots
- A combination of symbols that represents the elements in a compound and their proportions
- The attraction between oppositely charged ions.
- An ion that is made of more than one atom.
6 True/False questions
Ion → An atom or group of atoms that has become electrically charged
Covalent Bond → A chemical bond formed when atoms share two pairs of electrons
Triple Bond → A chemical bond formed when atoms share two pairs of electrons
Molecule → A neutral particle made of two or more atoms joined by covalent bonds
Ionic Compound → A compound that consists of positive and negative ions
Double Bond → A chemical bond formed when atoms share three pairs of electrons