7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- THe force that holds atoms together
- A representation of the valence electrons in an atom, using dots
- A chemical bond formed when atoms share two pairs of electrons
- A covalent bond in which electrons are shared equally
- A combination of symbols that represents the elements in a compound and their proportions
- An ion that is made of more than one atom.
6 True/False Questions
Ionic Bond → A covalent bond in which electrons are shared unequally
Molecular Compound → A compound that consists of positive and negative ions
Triple Bond → A chemical bond formed when atoms share three pairs of electrons
Molecule → A neutral particle made of two or more atoms joined by covalent bonds
Valence Electron → The Electrons that are in the highest energy level of an atom and that are involved in chemical reactions.
Metallic Bond → A CHEMICAL BOND FORMED WHEN TWO ATOMS SHARE ELECTRONS