7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- A compound that is composed of molecules
- A neutral particle made of two or more atoms joined by covalent bonds
- The attraction between oppositely charged ions.
- A combination of symbols that represents the elements in a compound and their proportions
- A representation of the valence electrons in an atom, using dots
- The Electrons that are in the highest energy level of an atom and that are involved in chemical reactions.
6 True/False Questions
Covalent Bond → A CHEMICAL BOND FORMED WHEN TWO ATOMS SHARE ELECTRONS
Alloy → A mixture of two or more elements, one of which is a metal
Crystal → An orderly, three-dimensional pattern of ions or atoms in a solid
Triple Bond → A chemical bond formed when atoms share two pairs of electrons
Polyatomic Ion → A covalent bond in which electrons are shared unequally
Nonpolar Bond → A covalent bond in which electrons are shared equally