7 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- The Electrons that are in the highest energy level of an atom and that are involved in chemical reactions.
- A neutral particle made of two or more atoms joined by covalent bonds
- An attraction between a positive metal ion and the electrons surrounding it
- A covalent bond in which electrons are shared unequally
- A number in a chemical formula that tells the number of atoms in a molecule or the ratio of elements in a compound
- A CHEMICAL BOND FORMED WHEN TWO ATOMS SHARE ELECTRONS
6 True/False questions
Ion → An atom or group of atoms that has become electrically charged
Ionic Bond → A covalent bond in which electrons are shared unequally
Electron Dot Diagram → An orderly, three-dimensional pattern of ions or atoms in a solid
Ionic Compound → The attraction between oppositely charged ions.
Crystal → An atom or group of atoms that has become electrically charged
Polyatomic Ion → An ion that is made of more than one atom.