7 Written Questions
6 Multiple Choice Questions
- A covalent bond in which electrons are shared equally
- A compound that consists of positive and negative ions
- A mixture of two or more elements, one of which is a metal
- A neutral particle made of two or more atoms joined by covalent bonds
- A number in a chemical formula that tells the number of atoms in a molecule or the ratio of elements in a compound
- The Electrons that are in the highest energy level of an atom and that are involved in chemical reactions.
6 True/False Questions
Ionic Bond → The attraction between oppositely charged ions.
Covalent Bond → A CHEMICAL BOND FORMED WHEN TWO ATOMS SHARE ELECTRONS
Crystal → An orderly, three-dimensional pattern of ions or atoms in a solid
Molecular Compound → A compound that consists of positive and negative ions
Chemical Bond → THe force that holds atoms together
Electron Dot Diagram → A compound that is composed of molecules