5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Malignant spreading?
- H. Pylori
- UV radiation
- a decreases stomach acid causing irritation to increase inflammation
- b lesion <2cm
- c basal cell carcinoma, squamous cell carcinoma and melanoma.. produces skin inflammation and free radicals
- d (B)tumor in brain/spine tissue
- e metastasis, high mitotic index
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- aging and increased growth rate/ decreased apoptosis
- passed to future generations
- not encapsulated
- (B)tumor in cartilage tissue
- Cells undergoing mitosis and cytokinesis
5 True/False Questions
Oncogenes → causes apoptosis in all cells "suicide gene"
Local Spread → direct invasion of contiguous organs
Cachexia → Rapidly reproducing cells!
Invasion → increases estrogen, insulin resistance, hyperinsulinemia
Metastases to distant organs → through lymphatics and blood