5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- carbon dioxide
- asexual reproduction
- inherited trait
- a [This word means]...reproduction that requires only one parent.
- b These are traits that are passed from parents to their offspring.
- c This is the waste product of plant respiration.
- d [This word means]...it reproduced itself.
- e [This word means]...a group of organisms that look alike and can reproduce among themselves.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- These belong to the Plant Kingdom These have choloroplast and chlorophyll and carry out photosynthesis.
- This is the gel-like substance inside the cell where most of the cell's activities take place.
- [This word means]...a characteristic.
- This is caused by abnormal cell development.
- Another word for this word is "micro-organism"
5 True/False Questions
specialized cells → These are cells designed to perform a special function. For example, red blood cell, white blood cell
unicellular → [This word means]...containing more than one cell. Most organisms have more than one cell.
cell division → [This word means]...when things are grouped according to similarities.
shelter → This word describes the part that supports the plant.
locomotion → This is the process of removing waste products from the body.