5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- John Paul Jones
- Thomas Paine
- Abigail Adams
- King George III
- William Tecumseh Sherman
- a Wife of John Adams, fought for women's rights and voice as early as the Revolution
- b Union General who destroyed South during "march to the sea" from Atlanta to Savannah, example of total war
- c author of the pamphlet "Common Sense"
- d American naval commander in the American Revolution (1747-1792) said " I have not yet begun to fight."
- e King of England during the American Revolution
5 Multiple choice questions
- French soldier who served under George Washington in the American Revolution
- Massachusetts patriot; member of Sons of Liberty; leader of Boston Tea Party
- founder of Georgia as a colony for debtors
- Chief Justice of the Supreme Court establish judicial review
- former slave who became an abolitionist and women's rights activist; "Ain't I a Woman?" speech
5 True/False questions
Abraham Lincoln → U.S. statesmen, 16th president. Led Union to victory in Civil War. Assassinated.
William Penn → Virginian patriot; said "Give me liberty or give me death."
James K. Polk → 5th President of the U.S. 1817-1825 acquired Florida from Spain; declared Monroe Doctrine to keep foreign powers out.
Patrick Henry → Virginian patriot; said "Give me liberty or give me death."
John Hancock → American revolutionary patriot who was president of the Continental Congress