5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- John Hancock
- Thomas Jefferson
- Samuel Adams
- Abigail Adams
- Crispus Attucks
- a American revolutionary patriot who was president of the Continental Congress
- b Wife of John Adams, fought for women's rights and voice as early as the Revolution
- c Colonial man of African descent who was killed in Boston Massacre
- d author of the Declaration of Independence; President at the time of the Louisiana Purchase
- e Massachusetts patriot; member of Sons of Liberty; leader of Boston Tea Party
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Former slave who helped slaves escape on the Underground Railroad
- invented the cotton gin and interchangeable parts
- 5th President of the U.S. 1817-1825 acquired Florida from Spain; declared Monroe Doctrine to keep foreign powers out.
- author of the pamphlet "Common Sense"
- French soldier who served under George Washington in the American Revolution
5 True/False Questions
John Deere → invented the steel plow
James Oglethorpe → 5th President of the U.S. 1817-1825 acquired Florida from Spain; declared Monroe Doctrine to keep foreign powers out.
John Paul Jones → American naval commander in the American Revolution (1747-1792) said " I have not yet begun to fight."
Frederick Douglass → United States abolitionist who escaped from slavery and became an influential writer and lecturer in the North
Robert Fulton → inventor of the steam boat that could sail against current and wind