5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Samuel Slater
- John Paul Jones
- John Deere
- Elizabeth Cady Stanton
- William Penn
- a invented the steel plow
- b The founder of the Quaker colony, Pennsylvania
- c brought over from Britain the idea of a textile factory and one building for all processes
- d United States suffragist and feminist; Co-founded the 1848 Women's Rights Convention held in Seneca Falls, New York
- e American naval commander in the American Revolution (1747-1792) said " I have not yet begun to fight."
5 Multiple choice questions
- Virginian patriot; said "Give me liberty or give me death."
- Colonial man of African descent who was killed in Boston Massacre
- author of the pamphlet "Common Sense"
- Massachusetts patriot; member of Sons of Liberty; leader of Boston Tea Party
- leader at Jamestown, Virginia; "If you don't work, you don't eat."
5 True/False questions
John Adams → leader at Jamestown, Virginia; "If you don't work, you don't eat."
Abigail Adams → Massachusetts patriot; member of Sons of Liberty; leader of Boston Tea Party
Benjamin Franklin → President during the War of 1812; Father of the US Constitution
James Monroe → President during the War of 1812; Father of the US Constitution
James Oglethorpe → 5th President of the U.S. 1817-1825 acquired Florida from Spain; declared Monroe Doctrine to keep foreign powers out.