5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- how do you treat staph a infection?
- Skin has low pH and high
- What percentage of MRSA are nosocomial related?
- What percentage of MRSA are community aquired ?
- a causes food poisoning;specific toxin, irratates Vegas Nerve (cranial nerve #10 )
- b 15%
- c osmotic pressure
- d erythromycin, hexachlorophene
- e 85%
5 Multiple choice questions
- Cytoxins, Enterotoxins, REsistance factors, immune avoidance
- acid production on mannitol plate for staph aureus
- can be caused by staph
5 True/False questions
Pyoderma → caused by staph;means hot skin
Toxic shock syndrome → can be caused by staphcaused by the release of a toxin that causes babys skin to peal off as if they were burned
staph infections tend to form → boils,can cause folliculitis, impetigo
If you have a staph infection is Penicilin a good drug of choice? → boils,can cause folliculitis, impetigo
Staph means → clusters