5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- subsistence farming
- Amazon Rainforest
- 500 B.C.E. - 900 C.E.
- cloud forest
- a farming in which only enough food to feed one's family is produced
- b Mayan civilization timeline dates
- c High mountain forests where temperatures are uniformly cool and fog or mist keeps vegetation wet all the time
- d Latin America's poorest country
- e home to more types of animals and plants than any other place on Earth
5 Multiple choice questions
- the dense mass of leaves and branches that form the top layer of the rain forest
- the only communist country in the western hemisphere
- A system where one country extends its control over another area, especially for economic benefit.
- The percentage of a country's people who can read and write.
- natives to a particular area who have been dominated by others who came later
5 True/False questions
Columbian Exchange → The exchange of plants, animals, diseases, and technologies between the Americas and the rest of the world following Columbus's voyages.
Aztec empire → Empire based in modern-day Mexico that fell under the rule of Spain as a result of the Spanish conquest.
1438 - 1533 C.E. → Incan empire timeline dates
ecosystem → travel to a natural habitat in a way that does not damage the habitat
Angel Falls → the world's longest mountain range