5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- sustainable development
- 1325 - 1519 C.E.
- urban areas
- subsistence farming
- a Lovett's Siempre Verde is located here
- b Development that meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
- c farming in which only enough food to feed one's family is produced
- d Aztec empire timeline dates
- e 75% of Latin Americans live here
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- High mountain forests where temperatures are uniformly cool and fog or mist keeps vegetation wet all the time
- The average number of years an individual can be expected to live, given current social, economic, and medical conditions. Life expectancy at birth is the average number of years a newborn infant can expect to live.
- the ground level of the rainforest
- movement of people from rural areas to cities
- the diversity of plant and animal life in a particular habitat
5 True/False Questions
1438 - 1533 C.E. → Aztec empire timeline dates
clear cut → the only communist country in the western hemisphere
Columbian Exchange → The exchange of plants, animals, diseases, and technologies between the Americas and the rest of the world following Columbus's voyages.
Amazon Rainforest → the river that carries the world's greatest quantity of water
Human Development Index → worsening economic conditions in the countryside including rising unemployment and growing poverty