5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- the mandibular condoyles articulates with the
- The achilles heel is the
- Which of these is a gliding joint?
- To raise your hand and place it on the shoulder of the person standing in front of you involves ____of the shoulder.
- The most serious effect of severe hypocalcaemia is likely to be
- a laryngospasm and suffocation.
- b mandibular fossae of the temporal bone
- c The patellofemoral joint.
- d Flexion
- e calcaneal tendon.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- hyaline cartilage.
- articular cartilage and epiphyseal plate.
- a synarthrosis.
- an elevated level of osteoblast activity.
5 True/False Questions
The ___of a vertebra bears the most weight. → medial epicondyle.
The___is fractured more often than any other bone. → Clavicle
Bones that serve as levers and are moved by skeletal muscle to produce movement are termed → long bones.
Which of the following is not found in the skull? → orturator foramen
A rounded knob that articulates with another bone is called a ? → condoyle