5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Two bones have auricular surfaces, namely
- Radial and Ulnar collateral ligaments restrict side-to-side movements of the ___joint.
- Which of the following is not found in the skull?
- The cavity in the diaphysis of long bones is called the ____ cavity and commonly contains ____ marrow.
- If the pH of blood drops below 7.35, your body is said to be in a state of acidosis. To counteract this acidosis, you would expect your kidneys to excrete more hydrogen ions, your breathing rate to increase to blow off more carbon dioxide, and your bone to
- a orturator foramen
- b increase the activity of osteoclasts.
- c the sacrum and os coxae.
- d Medullary, yellow
- e elbow
5 Multiple choice questions
- Osteoid tissue.
- adduction of the fingers.
5 True/False questions
How many phlanges are in each hand or foot → 14
The lambdoid suture separates the parietal bones from → the occipital bone.
Osteocytes in the outer lamellae of an osteon transport their wastes to the bloodstream → Osteoclasts.
The coxal, or hip joint contains a ring of fibrocartilage called the ____. → rib, sternum
An individual has the following symptoms: increased excitability of the nervous system and increased muscle spasms particularly in the hands and feet. This individual most likely is suffering from → cuneiform.