5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Formation of ___is a stage in tramembranous ossification.
- Which of these bones is in the antebrachium
- The joint between the ribs and costal cartilage is ____ joint which is specifically called a _____.
- The ____bone of the skull articulates with the vertebral column.
- As bone grows in the child only two areas of cartilage are left at each epiphysis. These two areas are
- a cartilaginous, synchondrosis
- b articular cartilage and epiphyseal plate.
- c Ulna.
- d occipital.
- e Osteoid tissue.
5 Multiple choice questions
- excessive secretion of parathyroid hormone.
- false ribs.
- turbercle, trochanter.
- temporal bone.
5 True/False questions
The most serious effect of severe hypocalcaemia is likely to be → laryngospasm and suffocation.
Suppose you cup your hands to hold some water. This action would most likely involve → mental foramen.
A shallow, broad or elongated basin in bone is called a(N) → fossa.
The achilles heel is the → bursa.
There are ___ vertebrae and pairs of ribs → centrum.