5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- An abnormal lateral spinal curvature, which is more common in adolescent girls is called
- The suture between the temporal bone and parietal bone and between the temporal bone and sphenoid bone is called____.
- A soft callus forms during
- Based on shape, parietal bones are classified as
- A structurally classified joint which has no synovial cavity and is held together by ligaments is termed
- a lap
- b the healing of a fracture.
- c scoliosis.
- d flat.
- e fibrous.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the brachium.
- articular cartilage and epiphyseal plate.
- The Talus
5 True/False Questions
The use of anabolic steroids by adolescent boys will → a dens.
Which of these is a gliding joint? → dorsiflexion
In herniated, ruptured or slipped disc the area of fibrocartilage called the ___cracks and the ___ oozes out and may put painful pressure on the spinal cord or spinal nerve. → superior and inferior costal facets.
In the zone of bone deposition, ____ cells rapidly invade the calcified matrix and lay done bone. Then___ cells erode the spongy bone to form the marrow cavity. → Central Canals
The meniscus is composed of → medullary cavity of long bones.