5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- A small rounded process is called a ___ while a massive process is called a(n)___.
- Which of these bursae bis not associated with the shoulder joint?
- the mandibular condoyles articulates with the
- A shallow, broad or elongated basin in bone is called a(N)
- Which movement is limited to the foot?
- a fossa.
- b olecranon bursa.
- c turbercle, trochanter.
- d mandibular fossae of the temporal bone
- e dorsiflexion
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- albumin,hyalurinic acid
- calcaneal tendon.
- the atlanto-occipital joint
5 True/False Questions
Appositional growth of a long bone has the effect of → increasing the diameter of the bone.
Which of the following skull bones are paired? → parietal.
The skeletal system performs all of the following functions except → regulation of body temperature.
A costal cartilage connects each __to the ___. → rib, sternum
Which part of the mandible articulates with the cranium? → the mandibular notch.