5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The fetal skull has all of the following fontanels except for a/an
- The suture between the temporal bone and parietal bone and between the temporal bone and sphenoid bone is called____.
- Each clavicle articulates with
- To be sitting on a sofa and raise your arm to rest it on the back of the sofa involves___at the shoulder joint.
- The most serious effect of severe hypocalcaemia is likely to be
- a occipital.
- b manubrium and scapula.
- c lap
- d abduction.
- e laryngospasm and suffocation.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the healing of a fracture.
- amphiarthroses, fibrous joint
- parathyroid hormone.
- The patellofemoral joint.
5 True/False questions
The meniscus is composed of → calcaneal tendon.
An individual has the following symptoms: increased excitability of the nervous system and increased muscle spasms particularly in the hands and feet. This individual most likely is suffering from → proximal radioulnar joint between head of the radius and radial notch of the ulna.
The protein fibers of the bone matrix are composed of → bone only.
A joint, such as the knee or elbow, which is freely moveable is termed → diarthrois.
A small rounded process is called a ___ while a massive process is called a(n)___. → Colles.