5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The___is fractured more often than any other bone.
- The movement of the foot where the soles are turned medially is____.
- A tendon sheath is a modified
- In herniated, ruptured or slipped disc the area of fibrocartilage called the ___cracks and the ___ oozes out and may put painful pressure on the spinal cord or spinal nerve.
- A farmers finger is pulled completely off his hand by a piece of farm machinery. This is
- a an avulsion.
- b Clavicle
- c annulus fibrosus,nucleus pulposus.
- d An inversion.
- e bursa.
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
As bone grows in the child only two areas of cartilage are left at each epiphysis. These two areas are → rib, sternum
The lambdoid suture separates the parietal bones from → the occipital bone.
Which of the following is true of joints that are first-class levers. → Their mechanical advantage may be greater or less than 1.0
A certain lever has a fulcrum at one end, a tendon exerting an effort of 5 cm distal to the fulcrum and acts againt a resistance of 6 cm distal to the effort. What is the mechanical advantage? → diarthrois.
The protein fibers of the bone matrix are composed of → Collagen.