5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- G.F. Grant
- He helped the leaders of Israel and Egypt reach an agreement and end the war they were fighting
- W.H. Richardson
- Cardiss Collin
- Jackie Robinson
- a Who invented the elevator?
- b Who became the first black player in Major League BAseball in 1947?
- c Who was the first African-American to hold a Democratic Leadership position in the House of Representatives?
- d What was the reason Ralph Bunche won the Nobel Peace Prize?
- e Who invented the baby carriage?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Who is the first African-American President of the United States of America?
- Who invented the folding bed?
- What two African-Americans became mayors of two large cities and what were the cities they mayored?
- Who was the first African-American Country Music Star?
- Who was the first African-American female to integrate Spartanburg High School?
5 True/False Questions
Provident Hospital in Chicago → What is the name of the first black owned U.S. hospital that Dr. Daniel Hale Williams founded and trained black doctors and black nurses, and where is it located?
People United to Serve Humanity → Dr. Carter G. Woodson is known as holding what title?
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. → Who was the first African-American woman astronaut?
Granville T. Woods → Who invented the boiler furnace?
Mary McLeod Bethune → What African-American educator from Maysville, S.C., founded Bethune-Cookman College (in Florida) and the National Council of Negro Women, Inc.?