5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- a member of the army of a country, especially someone who is not an officer ex) A British __________ was wounded in the fighting.
- someone who prepares and cooks food as their job ￚsynonym chef ex) He works as a __________ in a local restaurant.
- if something is thin, there is only a small distance between its two opposite sides or surfaces ex) She's only wearing a _________ summer jacket
- someone whose religion is Judaism, or who is a member of a group whose traditional religion is Judaism
- a set of instructions for cooking a particular type of food ex) a __________ for tomato soup
5 True/False Questions
actually ad. → liked by a lot of people ￚopposite unpopular ex) Hilary was ___________ at school.
on the go → to give someone food or drink, especially as part of a meal or in a restaurant, bar etc ex) The waiter was __________ing another table.
popular a. → not very deep, thick, or high, especially in comparison to its width or length ex) The cake came out of the oven ________.
flat a. → a powder that is made by crushing wheat or other grain and is used for making bread, cakes etc
Polish a./n. → a member of the army of a country, especially someone who is not an officer ex) A British __________ was wounded in the fighting.