Resolving Ethical Conflict
RC's must be prepared to make ethical decisions by using an ethical decision making model
Integrative Decision Making Model
1. Interpret the situation.
2. Formulate an ethical decision.
3. Select an action. Look @ the situation from different cultural perspectives if needed.
4. Plan & execute the course of
CRCC Code of Ethics:
1. autonomy - client self-government
2. beneficence - doing good & promoting well being of clients
3. fidelity - faithful to client
4. justice - fair in treatment of clients
5. nonmaleficense - doing no harm
6. veracity - honest