← Between the Wars Test
6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Stalin's economic policy to try and rebuild the Soviet Union after WWII
- "Living space"; Hitler's idea that Germany needed to expand it's borders to allow the German people to prosper
- a form of nonviolent protest
- Indian nationalist and spiritual leader who developed the practice of civil disobedience that forced Great Britain to grant independence to India in 1947
- A type of government in which a dictator controls society via the use of military and aggression
5 True/False Questions
Benito Mussolini → Known as "Il Duce", he was the Fascist dictator of Italy during World War II.
Cultural Revolution → Leader of the Chinese Communist Party from 1927-1976; he led the Communists on the Long March.
pogroms → Government supported attacks against Jews in Russia
Joseph Stalin → Russian leader who succeeded Lenin as head of the Communist Party in Russia; he created a totalitarian state by purging all opposition
nazism → The German version of fascism led by Adolf Hitler