6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Russian leader who succeeded Lenin as head of the Communist Party in Russia; he created a totalitarian state by purging all opposition
- Leader of the Nazi Party and the Third Reich in Germany before and during World War II.
- Conflict started by Francisco Franco in which Hitler is able to experiment with blitzkreig warfare
- A government system in which one leader controls all aspects of public and personal life
- Leader of the Chinese Communist Party from 1927-1976; he led the Communists on the Long March.
5 True/False Questions
Five Year Plan → Stalin's economic policy to try and rebuild the Soviet Union after WWII
Benito Mussolini → Russian leader who succeeded Lenin as head of the Communist Party in Russia; he created a totalitarian state by purging all opposition
civil disobedience → Known as "Il Duce", he was the Fascist dictator of Italy during World War II.
nazism → A type of government in which a dictator controls society via the use of military and aggression
Cultural Revolution → 1966-1976 uprising in China led by the Red Guards with the goal of promoting communist ideas and purging all enemies