6 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Leader of the Kuomintang, he was a nationalist who fought against the Communists in China and was exiled to Taiwan
- The German version of fascism led by Adolf Hitler
- Leader of the Chinese Communist Party from 1927-1976; he led the Communists on the Long March.
- Stalin's economic policy to try and rebuild the Soviet Union after WWII
- Conflict started by Francisco Franco in which Hitler is able to experiment with blitzkreig warfare
5 True/False Questions
pogroms → Government supported attacks against Jews in Russia
Cultural Revolution → 1966-1976 uprising in China led by the Red Guards with the goal of promoting communist ideas and purging all enemies
Fascism → A type of government in which a dictator controls society via the use of military and aggression
Benito Mussolini → Known as "Il Duce", he was the Fascist dictator of Italy during World War II.
command economy → Leader of the Chinese Communist Party from 1927-1976; he led the Communists on the Long March.