5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Dang Gui (Angelica sinensis Radix)
- Shen Di Huang (Rehmanniae Radix)
- Sang Shen (Mori Fructus)
- Deficiency stasis heat
- a Qi contains the _________.
- b The 3 pathologies of Blood are:__________, _________ and _______.
- c Sweet, acrid bitter and warm. Enters the Heart, Liver and Spleen. Tonifies Blood and regulates the Menses. Invigorates and harmonizes the blood and disperses cold. Moistens the intestines & unblocks the bowels. Reduces swelling, expels pus, generates flesh and reduces pain. Treats coughs. Dose 3 - 15 grams.
- d Mulberry fruit spikes. Tonifies the Blood and enters the Heart, Liver and Kidneys. Enriches the yin and moistens the intestines. Treats dizziness, tinnitus, insomnia and pre-mature greying of hair. Good for elderly with constipation because it is gentle.
- e Sweet and Warm, enters the Heart, Liver and Kidneys. Clears heat, cools Blood, nourishes the Yin and generates fluids. Cools heart fire and wasting and thirsting disorders. Good for irregular menses and postpartum bleeding.
5 Multiple choice questions
- This organ Governs the Blood.
- Blood follows the ____.
- This organ manages and "contains" the Blood.
- Qi engenders and moves the _______.
- This organ Stores the Blood.
5 True/False questions
Blood → This organ manages and "contains" the Blood.
Stasis → This Blood deficiency can be caused by a deficiency or loss of blood or the impairment of organs that make blood, emotions, heat in the Blood, cold in the blood and any t
Long Yan Rou (Longan Arillus) → Looks like Raisins. Sweet and Warm, enters the Heart and Spleen. Tonifies and augments the heart and spleen, nourishes the blood, calms the spirit (insomnia). Treats excessive worry and overwork.
Yin Yang → Blood is ______, while Qi is _______.
Gou Zi Zi (Lycii Fructus) → Sweet and neutral, enters the Liver, Lungs and Kidney. Benefits the essence (good for male fertility) and brightens the eyes. Symptoms include sore back and legs, dizziness, blurred vision. Goji Berries.