5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- medulla oblongata
- Endoplamic reticulum
- Endocrine Dysfunction
- a Respiratory control
- b liquid with large proteins that attract water
- c fight infection
- d synthesizing proteins
- e - organ/gland problems
- too many hormones
- not enough hormones
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Relax or dilate blood vessels
- cellular function of converting nutrients into energy
- transports oxygen and carbon dioxide
- allergic reaction - exaggerated response by the immune system to a particular substance.
- foreign bodies
5 True/False Questions
Immune System → simple sugar converted from foods to energy or ATP
Stroke Volume → the amount of blood ejected from the heart in one contraction
Systemic Vascular Resistance (SVR) → pressure in peripheral blood vessels that the heart must overcome in order to pump blood into the system.
dehydrate → die out - not enough water in the cell
nucleus → open and clear, no obstruction, free from obstruction in airway.