5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Cell Membrane
- Nervous System Dysfunction
- a sensors in the brain and blood vessels that identify changing levels of oxygen and carbon dioxide.
- b protects and selectively allows water and other substances into and out of cell.
- c - trauma
- bleeding/ swelling
- mechanical damage
- d the study of how disease processes affect the function of the body.
- e smallest arteries that connect to capillaries
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- cellular function of converting nutrients into energy
- amount of air breathed in during each respiration multiplied by the number of breaths per minute.
TV x BRP = MV
- increase heart rate and strength of contraction
- - stroke / infection - alter breathing
- toxins - affect capillaries (min volume)
- trauma - harm medulla
- open and clear, no obstruction, free from obstruction in airway.
5 True/False Questions
Fluid distribution Disruption of Fluid Balance → diseases and edema
Platelets → contains DNA
Parasympathetic → decrease heart rate and decrease contraction
Digestive System organs → esophagus
Disruption of Lung Tissue → displace/ destroyed can fail to have gas exchange.