5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Sympathetic heart
- Stretch receptors
- primary function of Cardiopulmonary System
- Mechanical Nervous System Dysfunction
- a deliver Oxygen and nutrients to cells and remove waste.
- b increase heart rate and strength of contraction
- c detect level of internal pressure and transmits messages to nervous system. in blood vessels.
- d Strokes
lou gehrigs / MC
- e supply of oxygen to, and removal of waste from. the cells and tissues of body as a result of flow of blood though capillaries.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- minute volume problem
Cardiac Output problem
- - mechanical
- form clots
- Force of contraction - how hard heart squeezes. More force = greater SV
- pressure in peripheral blood vessels that the heart must overcome in order to pump blood into the system.
5 True/False Questions
Fluid distribution Disruption of Fluid Balance → displace/ destroyed can fail to have gas exchange.
Blood Vessel Permeability → overly permeable "leaky"
Hypersensitivity → allergic reaction - exaggerated response by the immune system to a particular substance.
How much of body is water → converts glucose to energy (ATP) or adenosine triphosphate (metabolism)
chemoreceptors → form clots