5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Disruption of Lung Tissue
- Fluid Loss Disruption of Fluid Balance
- Anaerobic Metabolism
- a dehydration - decrease in total amount of water in body.
- b Glucose metabolized into energy without oxygen. Inefficient amount with many waste products (CO2 and lactic acid) makes blood more acidic.
- c carry blood away from heart - oxygenated
- d displace/ destroyed can fail to have gas exchange.
- e high carbon dioxide levels
5 Multiple choice questions
- decrease heart rate and decrease contraction
- ability to effectively transfer fluids .
- synthesizing proteins
- fight infection
- deoxygenated blood from heart to lung
5 True/False questions
Signs of Neurological Impairment → - diabetes
Pathophysiology → the study of how disease processes affect the function of the body.
Mechanical Nervous System Dysfunction → Strokes
lou gehrigs / MC
Stretch receptors → detect level of internal pressure and transmits messages to nervous system. in blood vessels.
Water levels controlled by 2 systems → Circulatory System and Renal System