5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Respiratory Dysfunction 3 types
- Signs of Neurological Impairment
- a ability to effectively transfer fluids .
- b - altered mental status
- inability to speak
- visual and hearing
- inability to walk
- loss of sensation
- pupil change
- c die out - not enough water in the cell
- d 1) Disruption of Respiratory Control
2) Disruption of Pressure
3) Disruption of Lung Tissue
- e allergic reaction - exaggerated response by the immune system to a particular substance.
5 Multiple choice questions
- decrease heart rate and decrease contraction
- active process - diaphragm contracts, muscles expand, negative pressure in lungs pulls air through trachea.
- smallest veins that connect to capillaries
- 79% nitrogen
- simple sugar converted from foods to energy or ATP
5 True/False questions
How much of body is water → 60%
Parasympathetic → Relax or dilate blood vessels
Respiratory Pathway → body attempts to compensate for any faults in the system. Chemoreceptors recognize low O2 / high CO2 levels. increase resp rate & tidal volume.
Pathophysiology → the study of how disease processes affect the function of the body.
Water levels controlled by 2 systems → Circulatory System and Renal System