5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Digestive Dysfunction
- a creates edema
- b - GI Bleeding
- Vomit and diarrhea
- c ability to effectively transfer fluids .
- d die out - not enough water in the cell
- e contains DNA
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- 79% nitrogen
- hole - pressures can be disrupted impairing minute volume
bleeding - force collapse wall.
- converts glucose to energy (ATP) or adenosine triphosphate (metabolism)
- graves disease - thryoid over produces hormones - temp and increase HR
- body attempts to compensate for any faults in the system. Chemoreceptors recognize low O2 / high CO2 levels. increase resp rate & tidal volume.
5 True/False Questions
Blood Vessel Permeability → pressure inside vessels the heart pumps against. Systemic vascular resistance. drugs, smoking, genetics. causes heart disease and stroke!
Pathophysiology → converts glucose to energy (ATP) or adenosine triphosphate (metabolism)
pulmonary veins → deoxygenated blood from heart to lung
Sympathetic → fight or flight - Constrict blood vessels
Signs of Neurological Impairment → - diabetes