5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Miriam Schapiro's Maid of Honour is a paint-and-fabric construction that she labeled ____.
- Which of the following statements about the Vietnam Veterans Memorial is not correct?
- Which classic early color film depicted real life in black and white and imaginary life in expressionistic color?
- In Paul Landacre's Growing Corn, we see a good example of the ____ that can be obtained from the skillful use of wood engraving.
- Henri Matisse and Romare Bearden both utilize ____ to create order and harmony in their versions of the Piano Lesson.
- a There is a large label indicating who is being memorialized
- b precise lines and tonal gradations
- c color and shape repetition
- d femmage
- e Wizard of Oz
5 Multiple choice questions
- claustrophobic and compressed
- his breath
- human eye
5 True/False questions
Goldsworthy's Storm King Wall snakes through fields and around trees, ____ and reappears to continue along the landscape. → dips into a pond
When a camera shutter opens for a few thousandths of a second over and over in quick succession, ____ shots are being taken. → candid
Cai Guo Qiang's classic example of ephemeral art, Transient Rainbow, came and went in about ____ in June of 2002. → pop art
The effects of ____ when each is drawn against a paper surface are very similar. → his breath
When you look at a(n) ____ painting, your eyes are manipulated to see rippling movement and afterimages. → tempera