5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Which artist used their body as a building site for miniature dwellings for the work entitled Landscape-Body-Dwelling?
- Pen and ink are used to create drawings, such as Jean Dubuffet's Garden, that are essentially ____.
- Lithography, invented in the beginning of the 19th century by a German playwright, is a planographic, or ____, printing process in which a ____ is used.
- True fresco, or ____, is executed on damp ____.
- The binding agent that powdered pigment is mixed with to form paint is known as the ____.
- a Charles Simonds
- b buon fresco, lime plaster
- c linear
- d vehicle
- e surface, stone slab
5 Multiple choice questions
- flower pots
- to write with light
- cave walls
- aquarelle, gum arabic
5 True/False questions
In Frank Lloyd Wright's famous "Fallingwater," he made use of reinforced concrete to produce ____. → pop art
Which of the following statements about the patriarchal figure in Viola Frey's Family Portrait does not indicate his influential status within the family? → wood
Dr. Seuss, famous for his children's books, worked for a New York tabloid newspaper as chief editorial cartoonist during ____. → shapes
In Paul Landacre's Growing Corn, we see a good example of the ____ that can be obtained from the skillful use of wood engraving. → color lithograph
The Roman Emperor Trajan's tomb is a(n) ____ designed to glorify his military victories; centuries later the French adapted this design for ____. → column, Napoleon