5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Ahmad Ibn Majid
- Everything Spain wanted plus gold and silver
- a was a navigator who helped da Gama sail around the Cape of Good Hope to India?
- b Who helped Hernando Cortes fight the Aztecs since they were unhappy with Aztec rule?
- c Who asked his people to stop fighting Cortes's forces?
- d What is an agreement between nations about peace, trade, or other matters
- e What did England hope to gain with expoloration?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Who was the leader of the first expedition to sail around the world.
- Who was the first person to lead the expedition of the first Europeans to see the Mississippi River?
- What Dangers did the explorers face in the 1400s?
- What people created empires?
- Who claimed the Hudson River valley for the Dutch?
5 True/False Questions
Incas → Who helped Hernando Cortes fight the Aztecs since they were unhappy with Aztec rule?
Marco Polo → Who traveled with his father and uncle into China and the Indies?
Christoper Columbus → He sailed west from Spain to the Americas looking for a water passage to Asia.
expand knowledgeof the world, build empire, find spices and riches, expand Christianity → What did Spain hope to gain with exploration?
To find trade routes like the Northwest Passage → What did Portugal hope to gain with exploration?