5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the name of the mixture used in some commercially available diabetes test kits?
- What is the unit used to express the density of a liquid?
- What electronegative element, combined with any other element has an oxidation number of -1
- Reactions that releases heat to their surroundings
- What is the second electronegative element?
- a g/mL
- b Benedict's reagent (Cu2+)
- c Exothermic Reactions
- d Oxygen
- e Fluorine
5 Multiple choice questions
- Double Displacement or Double Replacement Reaction Ex. AB+CD=AD+CB
- extensive properties
- Oxidation-Reduction or Redox Reaction
- Oxidation number
- reactants are reduced
5 True/False questions
When does oxygen usually have a -2 charge? → the curved liquid surface on a graduated cylinder
What must the oxidation number for a chemical species equal? → The net charge on the species
The following changes indicate what? Lose of electrons, compound increases in oxygen content, or compound decreases in hydrogen? → reactants are reduced
What is the most electronegative element? → Oxygen
What is the oxidation number of hydrogen when combined with metals? → zero