5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- What is the unit used to express the density of a solid?
- The following changes indicate what? Lose of electrons, compound increases in oxygen content, or compound decreases in hydrogen?
- What is the menisus?
- a compound breaks apart into two or more products
- What must the oxidation number for a chemical species equal?
- a g/cm3
- b reactants are oxidized
- c The net charge on the species
- d the curved liquid surface on a graduated cylinder
- e Decomposition Reaction Ex. C -->A+B
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- the oxidized species
- intensive properties
- Benedict's reagent (Cu2+)
5 True/False Questions
the tendency of an atom in a bond to attract shared electrons → Oxidation-Reduction or Redox Reaction
What is the second electronegative element? → Oxygen
What is the oxidation number of hydrogen when combined with metals? → -1
oxidized → Reactant gains electrons (becomes more negative)
The ration of the mass of a substance to its volume (D=m/v) → Density