5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a compound breaks apart into two or more products
- When does oxygen usually have a -2 charge?
- When does combination, synthesis, or formation reactions occur?
- Reactions that releases heat to their surroundings
- What compound have the oxidation number of +3?
- a when two substances, usually in their elemental forms, combine to form a compound.
- b Decomposition Reaction Ex. C -->A+B
- c when combined with other elements
- d Aluminum and gallium
- e Exothermic Reactions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Oxidation-Reduction or Redox Reaction
- the curved liquid surface on a graduated cylinder
- peroxides and superoxides
5 True/False Questions
The ration of the mass of a substance to its volume (D=m/v) → Fluorine
What is the unit used to express the density of a liquid? → g/cm3
The following changes indicate what? Lose of electrons, compound increases in oxygen content, or compound decreases in hydrogen? → reactants are oxidized
ions from two different compounds change places to form two new compounds. → Aluminum and gallium
What properties do NOT depend on the quantity? Ex. density and birth date → g/mL