1. To make better; to become better; to improve.
1. Expressing hatred or evil; harmful, ominous.
1. To criticize vigorously; to scold vehemently.
1. To avoid through craftiness.
1. A feeling of uneasiness or anxiety caused by guilt.
1. To overlook or accept without punishment; to pardon or excuse.
1. Very small; tiny.
1. A polite term used to avoid directly naming something considered offensive or unpleasant.
1. Able to be used up and then discarded or replaced.
1. The expression of shocking or unacceptable views.
1. Physical or mental weakness or defect.
1. Weak or feeble.
1. To treat with scorn or irreverence.
1. Disrespectful of sacred things.
2. Not connected with religion; worldly.
1. To pay or compensate.
1. Payment; compensation.
1. Food and drink; a meal.
1. A lack of freedom; forced labor.