← CRHS 1st sem words Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a The sugar molecule made in photosynthesis.
- b A solution with an equal concentration of solutes.
- c An organism whose cell contains a nucleus and organelles.
- d Organisms that obtain energy from the foods they consume.
- e A process in the absence of oxygen.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A stack of membranes in the cell in which enzymes attach carbohydrates and lipids to proteins.
- An organism that eats only animals.
- The process by which a cell releases large amounts of material.
- A solution with a higher concentration of solutes.
- A protein that acts as a biological catalyst.
5 True/False Questions
Mitochondria → The cell organelle that releases energy from stored food molecules.
Nucleus → The large structure inside some cells that contains the cell's genetic material and controls the cell's activities.
Prey → An organism that is hunted and eaten.
Endoplasmic Reticulum → The internal membrane system in cells in which components of the cell membrane are assembled and some proteins are modified.
Omnivore → An organism that eats only animals.