5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- 1 1/2 inch
- Signature Card
- Outstanding Checks
- a Endorsements are to be written within this amount of space.
- b When writing dollar amounts like 25 or 47 this separates the words.
- c Checks that have not been received by the bank.
- d Bank uses this as a comparison tool that you are the person who is writing or cashing a check.
- e You can cash a check if your name is spelled wrong on the "Pay to" line. True or False?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Two or more people who have access to an account.
- Some reasons why people have a checking account are it is safe, convenient, proof of payment, record of expenses, and to establish credit.
- The process of making your records agree with the bank statement.
- This is a record of canceled checks, deposits, ATM withdrawals, service charges, and interest.
- This type of endorsement requires only a signature.
5 True/False Questions
Check Register → You should fill this out first before writing the check.
Cancelled Check → You should fill this out first before writing the check.
Sign it → What you should do when you want money back on a deposit slip.
Credit → Maintaining a checking account correctly can help you establish what?
Void → A way to take care of your banking needs 24 hours a day.