5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- Joint Account
- Check Register
- Sign it
- a A Restrictive endorsement is the safest type of endorsement. True or False?
- b Two or more people who have access to an account.
- c What you should do when you want money back on a deposit slip.
- d You should fill this out first before writing the check.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Endorsements are to be written within this amount of space.
- Signing over a check to someone else.
- Only one person has access to an account.
- When writing dollar amounts like 25 or 47 this separates the words.
- This is a record of canceled checks, deposits, ATM withdrawals, service charges, and interest.
5 True/False Questions
Written amount → Two or more people who have access to an account.
Blank Endorsement → This type of endorsement requires only a signature.
Bank Reconciliation → The process of making your records agree with the bank statement.
Cancelled Check → You should fill this out first before writing the check.
Restrictive Endorsement → Signing over a check to someone else.