5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- had a code of ethics called bushio; and did ritual suicide
- Song and Tang
- Trung Sisters
- squash, potatos, beans, maize
- a Which African kingdom became and remains a christian people?
- b What was the name of the great post-classical Chinese dynasty?
- c Samari
- d What are the 4 main Central and South American crops discovered by the spanish?
- e lead an armed rebellion in 39 CE, unfourtnatlly it was crush& the Vietnamese were unable to secure indeoendence for another 900 years
5 Multiple choice questions
- kingdom of west Africa, upper class eventually converted to Isalm
- native religon in Japan, belief that spirts inhabit all natural objects
- What are the 4 dynasties (old to new) of china?
- What were some Chinese inventions during this post-classical dynasty?
5 True/False questions
CIvil Service Exam → said to have connected Asia and Alaska, this is believe to be how the native amercians got to the new world
Moctezuma → was the last emperor (Aztecs) at the time Cortez arrived in 1519 and conquerd the city
Footbinding → common among upperclass women in China, kept womens inferior social ranking
different families were all ruling at the same time, and commanders of armies were ruling more than the actual emperor → Descride feudalism in Japan.
because they thought that there was no way Africans could have built it, they thought that africans were backward and probably not quite human → Bushio