5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Qin, Han, Song, Tang
- What was the legend of Timbuktu?
- Han; happened at the same time as Europe
- one of the 7 wonders of the world; part of the inca
- a What are the 4 dynasties (old to new) of china?
- b That it was a city made of pure gold. This caused actions of Europe becasue they were still looking for it 300 years later.
- c Machupechu
- d what is the classical dynasty in china
- e the capital and largest city of Somalia, made a great living trading in the Inidna Ocean
5 Multiple choice questions
- collection of knotted ropes used to keep data
- the honnor code of the Samurai
- raised piece of land, makes it hard to approch this land from the sea
- What were Shih huang-di's accomplishments?
5 True/False questions
Japan made this into their own religion → That it was a city made of pure gold. This caused actions of Europe becasue they were still looking for it 300 years later.
"divine wind" → What was the name of the great post-classical Chinese dynasty?
because the egyptains and the olmecs both built pyramids → Why do some scholars see a human link between America and Egypt?
Acupuncture → the largest group of people that lived in Africa, most africans in the rest of africa are decendants of this grou, they had no written language& basic unit of society was a clan
Steppe → dry and mainly treeless area in the Sahel- Sudan