5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Song and Tang
- gold, ivory, slaves, and animals
- land bridge
- code of ethics (Japan) for samari; like nights of w. Europe
- a Bushio
- b What was the name of the great post-classical Chinese dynasty?
- c said to have connected Asia and Alaska, this is believe to be how the native amercians got to the new world
- d one of Mansamusa's greatest citys
- e What products did africans trade?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- That it was a city made of pure gold. This caused actions of Europe becasue they were still looking for it 300 years later.
- common among upperclass women in China, kept womens inferior social ranking
- lead an armed rebellion in 39 CE, unfourtnatlly it was crush& the Vietnamese were unable to secure indeoendence for another 900 years
- worlds first novel, was about the affiars of a japaneese prince
- What were some Chinese inventions during this post-classical dynasty?
5 True/False Questions
"divine wind" → Kamicazi
Shih Huang- di → the emperor that reunified china after the collapse of the Zhou dynasty
ritual suicide for samari (japan) → Seppuku
because they thought that there was no way Africans could have built it, they thought that africans were backward and probably not quite human → Machupechu
Seppuku → ritiual sucide