5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- "divine wind"
- a Kamicazi
- b Which African kingdom became and remains a christian people?
- c Which Asian people fiercely resisted sinification?
- d early family that ruled Japan, they sent young people to China to study and learn their arts and techniques
- e military commanders; ran the country behind the thrones
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- greatest king of the Mali people, famous for his haji where he passed out gold to everyone
- Why do some scholars see a human link between America and Egypt?
- vietnam travler, kublai kan was ruler of china when he came to visit
- Which Asian people willingly copied Chinese culture?
- what is the religion in northern africa
5 True/False Questions
Kublai Khan → what is the religion in northern africa
What was the legend of Timbuktu? → worlds first novel, was about the affiars of a japaneese prince
Shintoism → native religon in Japan, belief that spirts inhabit all natural objects
Kamikaze → a typhoon that destroyed most of the mogolan navy
Mali → What was the name of the great classical Chinese Dynasty?