5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- CIvil Service Exam
- Han; happened at the same time as Europe
- "divine wind"
- a native religon in Japan, belief that spirts inhabit all natural objects
- b Spanish conquistador who defeated the Aztecs and conquered Mexico
- c Kamicazi
- d what is the classical dynasty in china
- e introduced to find eldligable canadates for govorment positions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Spanish explorer who conquered the Incas in what is now Peru and founded the city of Lima
- What were some Chinese inventions during this post-classical dynasty?
- empoor was given this, said to be sent by god
- was the last emperor (Aztecs) at the time Cortez arrived in 1519 and conquerd the city
- an ancient calculator
5 True/False questions
Savannah → rich landholding noblemen used them as their enforcers
Dejenne Mosque → famous site in Mali, unusual because it is made of all mud
code of ethics (Japan) for samari; like nights of w. Europe → what is the classical dynasty in china
land bridge → said to have connected Asia and Alaska, this is believe to be how the native amercians got to the new world
Thailand? → Which Asian people fiercely resisted sinification?