5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Shih Huang- di
- Qin, Han, Song, Tang
- Dejenne Mosque
- a famous site in Mali, unusual because it is made of all mud
- b Spanish conquistador who defeated the Aztecs and conquered Mexico
- c the emperor that reunified china after the collapse of the Zhou dynasty
- d What are the 4 dynasties (old to new) of china?
- e what is the religion in northern africa
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- was a kingdom to the east of the Kush,& conqured Kush arround 350 A.D.
- a medical tequnique, said to relieve stress by the use of needles
- city thats located on an island in currect day Kenya and was a major trading city
- Zen Buddism
- common among upperclass women in China, kept womens inferior social ranking
5 True/False Questions
Mansa Musa → city thats located on an island in currect day Kenya and was a major trading city
Han → replaced Ghana, made their wealth from trade of gold, salt,& slaves, greatest king was Mansamusa who ruled 8million people, &he was famous for his haji where he passed out gold to everyone
Lady Murasaki → author of the Tale of Genji which was the first novel
How was Shing- han di's rule legalist? → That it was a city made of pure gold. This caused actions of Europe becasue they were still looking for it 300 years later.
Kamikaze → a typhoon that destroyed most of the mogolan navy