5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- vital part of the gospel
- hallucination explanation
- wrong tomb teaching
- His claims would be worthless
- a What was the 4th reason of the resurrection's importance?
- b What was the 3rd false teaching?
- c What was the 4th false teaching?
- d What did the exaltation of Jesus begin with?
- e (Importance, #3) If Christ hadn't risen from the dead...
5 Multiple choice questions
- What is Jesus' resurrection a guarantee of?
- What was the 1st reason that Jesus' resurrection was unique?
- What is Jesus to Christians now?
- What was the first false resurrection teaching?
- What was the 5th reason of the resurrection's importance?
5 True/False questions
Mt. Olivet → What was the first false resurrection teaching?
resurrection and claims of Christianity stand or fall together → What is the first reason that the resurrection was important?
ascension → What did the exaltation of Jesus continue with?
to send us the Holy Spirit → Why did Jesus have to go back to heaven?
The Pharisees would have corrected the women. → (Importance, #3) If Christ hadn't risen from the dead...