5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- How could a man who had nearly been killed get out of that tomb?
- guarantee of our resurrection
- How would the soldiers know that the disciples stole the body if they were sleeping?
- a What was the second reason that the resurrection was important?
- b Why was the swoon story dumb?
- c Why was the theft lie dumb?
- d What did the exaltation of Jesus begin with?
- e What was the first point under the nature of the resurrection?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What was the 2nd false teaching?
- Why was the wrong tomb teaching dumb?
- What was the first false resurrection teaching?
- What was the 5th reason of the resurrection's importance?
- What was the second point under the nature of the resurrection?
5 True/False Questions
His claims would be worthless → (Importance, #3) If Christ hadn't risen from the dead...
vital part of the gospel → What was the 4th reason of the resurrection's importance?
we'll all experience a resurrection → What is Jesus' resurrection a guarantee of?
He never died again → What did the exaltation of Jesus begin with?
to send us the Holy Spirit → Why did Jesus have to go back to heaven?