5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- resurrected by His own power
- wrong tomb teaching
- The Pharisees would have corrected the women.
- How could a man who had nearly been killed get out of that tomb?
- How would the soldiers know that the disciples stole the body if they were sleeping?
- a Why was the swoon story dumb?
- b Why was the theft lie dumb?
- c What was the 4th false teaching?
- d What was the 1st reason that Jesus' resurrection was unique?
- e Why was the wrong tomb teaching dumb?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Why was the hallucination explanation dumb?
- What is the first reason that the resurrection was important?
- What is Jesus' resurrection a guarantee of?
- What was the second point under the nature of the resurrection?
- What did the exaltation of Jesus begin with?
5 True/False questions
swoon story → What did the exaltation of Jesus continue with?
hallucination explanation → What did the exaltation of Jesus continue with?
our Intercessor → What did the exaltation of Jesus begin with?
vital part of the gospel → What was the 4th reason of the resurrection's importance?
Mt. Olivet → What was the first point under the nature of the resurrection?