5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Were more than 500 people hallucinating?
- our Intercessor
- swoon story
- Mt. Olivet
- wrong tomb teaching
- a What is Jesus to Christians now?
- b What was the 4th false teaching?
- c What was the 2nd false teaching?
- d Where did Jesus' ascension take place?
- e Why was the hallucination explanation dumb?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Why could Jesus not have simply risen spiritually?
- What was the 2nd reason that Jesus' resurrection was unique?
- What was the 4th reason of the resurrection's importance?
- What was the 3rd false teaching?
- What was the 5th reason of the resurrection's importance?
5 True/False questions
resurrected by His own power → What did the exaltation of Jesus begin with?
How could a man who had nearly been killed get out of that tomb? → Why was the swoon story dumb?
ascension → What did the exaltation of Jesus begin with?
theft lie → What was the second point under the nature of the resurrection?
we'll all experience a resurrection → What is Jesus' resurrection a guarantee of?