5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- someday we will experience a bodily resurrection
- swoon story
- he would not have physically defeated death
- The Pharisees would have corrected the women.
- a What is Jesus' resurrection a guarantee of?
- b Why could Jesus not have simply risen spiritually?
- c Why was the wrong tomb teaching dumb?
- d What was the 2nd false teaching?
- e What was the second point under the nature of the resurrection?
5 Multiple choice questions
- What was the 2nd reason that Jesus' resurrection was unique?
- What did the exaltation of Jesus continue with?
- What was the first point under the nature of the resurrection?
- (Importance, #3) If Christ hadn't risen from the dead...
- What is the first reason that the resurrection was important?
5 True/False questions
theft lie → What was the first false resurrection teaching?
resurrection → What did the exaltation of Jesus continue with?
vital part of the gospel → What was the 4th reason of the resurrection's importance?
How could a man who had nearly been killed get out of that tomb? → Why was the swoon story dumb?
guarantee of our resurrection → What did the exaltation of Jesus begin with?