5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- someday we will experience a bodily resurrection
- swoon story
- wrong tomb teaching
- He never died again
- a What was the 4th false teaching?
- b What was the 2nd false teaching?
- c What is Jesus' resurrection a guarantee of?
- d What was the 2nd reason that Jesus' resurrection was unique?
- e What was the second point under the nature of the resurrection?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- (Importance, #3) If Christ hadn't risen from the dead...
- What was the 1st reason that Jesus' resurrection was unique?
- Why did Jesus have to go back to heaven?
- What was the second reason that the resurrection was important?
- What is Jesus to Christians now?
5 True/False Questions
key doctrine of Christianity → What was the 2nd reason that Jesus' resurrection was unique?
The Pharisees would have corrected the women. → (Importance, #3) If Christ hadn't risen from the dead...
theft lie → What was the first false resurrection teaching?
Were more than 500 people hallucinating? → Why was the hallucination explanation dumb?
resurrection → What did the exaltation of Jesus continue with?