5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- vital part of the gospel
- Were more than 500 people hallucinating?
- resurrection and claims of Christianity stand or fall together
- a What was the second point under the nature of the resurrection?
- b What was the 4th reason of the resurrection's importance?
- c What did the exaltation of Jesus begin with?
- d What is the first reason that the resurrection was important?
- e Why was the hallucination explanation dumb?
5 Multiple choice questions
- Where did Jesus' ascension take place?
- Why did Jesus have to go back to heaven?
- Why was the wrong tomb teaching dumb?
- What was the 3rd false teaching?
- What was the 2nd false teaching?
5 True/False questions
wrong tomb teaching → What did the exaltation of Jesus begin with?
bodily → What was the second point under the nature of the resurrection?
How would the soldiers know that the disciples stole the body if they were sleeping? → Why was the swoon story dumb?
someday we will experience a bodily resurrection → What is Jesus' resurrection a guarantee of?
guarantee of our resurrection → What was the second reason that the resurrection was important?