5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Were more than 500 people hallucinating?
- Mt. Olivet
- wrong tomb teaching
- our Intercessor
- to send us the Holy Spirit
- a Where did Jesus' ascension take place?
- b Why did Jesus have to go back to heaven?
- c What is Jesus to Christians now?
- d Why was the hallucination explanation dumb?
- e What was the 4th false teaching?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- What was the 5th reason of the resurrection's importance?
- What was the first point under the nature of the resurrection?
- What is the first reason that the resurrection was important?
- What was the 1st reason that Jesus' resurrection was unique?
- What was the second point under the nature of the resurrection?
5 True/False Questions
His claims would be worthless → (Importance, #3) If Christ hadn't risen from the dead...
vital part of the gospel → Why did Jesus have to go back to heaven?
How would the soldiers know that the disciples stole the body if they were sleeping? → Why was the theft lie dumb?
How could a man who had nearly been killed get out of that tomb? → Why was the swoon story dumb?
The Pharisees would have corrected the women. → Why was the wrong tomb teaching dumb?