5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To think about in a quiet, careful way.
- b A person who acts or does business for another or something that brings about a result.
- c The rapid spreading of a disease to many people at one time.
- d To make an enemy of; to stir up anger or dislike.
- e To give as an honor; to present as a gift.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To pay attention to. Attention;notice.
- To match;to be equal to or to exchange letteres with another person.
- Hard working, not lazy.
- to warn or to criticize gently.
- Forceful anger; fury.
5 True/False questions
Plague → A deadly disease that spreads rapidly from person to person. To cause suffering or distress.
dilapidated → To ruin or completely destroy.
latitude → The condition of being alone.
authentic → Genuine; True.
devour → Having many twist and turns;winding. Or sneaky; not frank or honest.