5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To force out of a property by taking legal action.
- b Having the ability to do what is needed.
- c Wise in a clever or practical way.
- d A person who acts or does business for another or something that brings about a result.
- e To make an enemy of; to stir up anger or dislike.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To ruin or completely destroy.
- The right to give orders and make decisions or an expert source of information.
- A human being. Or very severe, causing death.
- Very famous; outstanding.
5 True/False questions
maintain → To force out of a property by taking legal action.
renovate → To make like new again.
industrious → Hard working, not lazy.
Pioneer → A person who goes before others and opens the way for them to follow.
inherit → something that happens in real life or in a story; an event.