← Wordly Wise 1-4 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Forceful anger; fury.
- b to destroy completely; to reduce to utter ruin.
- c Living by killing or eating animals. Living by robbing or stealing from others.
- d Exact; accurate.
- e Wise in a clever or practical way.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Lacking; empty; entirely without.
- To sink to a lower level. To become quieter or less active.
- To eat up hungrily.
- To pay attention to. Attention;notice.
- Not done on purpose;unintended.
5 True/False Questions
Bestow → To give as an honor; to present as a gift.
Aghast → struck with horror;shocked.
Plague → A birds feathers.
delicacy → Having many twist and turns;winding. Or sneaky; not frank or honest.
ungainly → Something that is made up in the mind.