← Wordly Wise 1-4 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a Living by killing or eating animals. Living by robbing or stealing from others.
- b To force out of a property by taking legal action.
- c Something that is made up in the mind.
- d Not favoring one side over another; fair.
- e A person who goes before others and opens the way for them to follow.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To pay attention to. Attention;notice.
- Very famous; outstanding.
- The rapid spreading of a disease to many people at one time.
- To become weaker; to decrease.
- To think about in a quiet, careful way.
5 True/False Questions
infuriate → To receive something from someone after that persons death or to receive, as part of one's physical or mental make-up from one's parents.
maintain → To declare something to be true. To keep in good condition.
supervise → To sink to a lower level. To become quieter or less active.
acknowledge → To search through or pick over looking for something useful.
Unwitting → Not done on purpose;unintended.