5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A choice item of food or having great consideration for the feelings of others.
- b Forceful anger; fury.
- c A birds feathers.
- d Wise in a clever or practical way.
- e Coming earlier in time.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A human being. Or very severe, causing death.
- The right to give orders and make decisions or an expert source of information.
- moving in a clumsy or awkward way.
- The rapid spreading of a disease to many people at one time.
- A person who provides help, especially by giving money.
5 True/False questions
supervise → To direct or manage activities.
acknowledge → To admit the existence of or to express recognition or thanks for.
renovate → To make like new again.
Devoid → Lacking; empty; entirely without.
Devious → Having many twist and turns;winding. Or sneaky; not frank or honest.