5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a To give as an honor; to present as a gift.
- b The right to give orders and make decisions or an expert source of information.
- c Not done on purpose;unintended.
- d To eat up hungrily.
- e The rapid spreading of a disease to many people at one time.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The condition of being alone.
- A person who goes before others and opens the way for them to follow.
- To kill in order to obtain meat. To kill in large numbers or a cruel way
- A long, slow, difficult journey.
5 True/False Questions
mythical → Imaginary, not real.
maintain → A human being. Or very severe, causing death.
Wrath → Unwilling;reluctant.
irrelevant → Having nothing to do with the subject.
derogatory → Expressing a low opinion; intended to hurt the reputation of a person or thing.