5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The condition of being alone.
- b Genuine; True.
- c A person who provides help, especially by giving money.
- d Coming earlier in time.
- e Lacking; empty; entirely without.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Very famous; outstanding.
- A human being. Or very severe, causing death.
- Something false or fake; to pretend.
- Expressing a low opinion; intended to hurt the reputation of a person or thing.
- to warn or to criticize gently.
5 True/False questions
delicacy → A choice item of food or having great consideration for the feelings of others.
evict → Coming earlier in time.
epidemic → The rapid spreading of a disease to many people at one time.
predatory → Living by killing or eating animals. Living by robbing or stealing from others.
irrelevant → To make like new again.