5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Having nothing to do with the subject.
- b Not done on purpose;unintended.
- c to destroy completely; to reduce to utter ruin.
- d Hard working, not lazy.
- e To admit the existence of or to express recognition or thanks for.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Something false or fake; to pretend.
- Living by killing or eating animals. Living by robbing or stealing from others.
- A birds feathers.
- A person who goes before others and opens the way for them to follow.
- To make like new again.
5 True/False questions
Benefactor → Living by killing or eating animals. Living by robbing or stealing from others.
trek → A long, slow, difficult journey.
devour → Having many twist and turns;winding. Or sneaky; not frank or honest.
Aghast → A person who acts or does business for another or something that brings about a result.
illustrious → Very famous; outstanding.