5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A birds feathers.
- b To direct or manage activities.
- c Not done on purpose;unintended.
- d Expressing a low opinion; intended to hurt the reputation of a person or thing.
- e Not favoring one side over another; fair.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Genuine; True.
- struck with horror;shocked.
- To make an enemy of; to stir up anger or dislike.
- To force out of a property by taking legal action.
- To scold in a harsh or formal manner. A strong scolding from someone in authority.
5 True/False questions
figment → Something that is made up in the mind.
prior → Coming earlier in time.
Admonish → To form; to make up. To consist of or include.
predatory → Living by killing or eating animals. Living by robbing or stealing from others.
authority → To receive something from someone after that persons death or to receive, as part of one's physical or mental make-up from one's parents.