5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a The condition of being alone.
- b To gain ownership of something; to get by one's own efforts.
- c In poor condition from neglect or age.
- d Having the ability to do what is needed.
- e Coming earlier in time.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To become weaker; to decrease.
- The right to give orders and make decisions or an expert source of information.
- A person who goes before others and opens the way for them to follow.
- open to attack; easily injured physically or emotionally.
- Living by killing or eating animals. Living by robbing or stealing from others.
5 True/False Questions
Mortal → A human being. Or very severe, causing death.
inherit → To receive something from someone after that persons death or to receive, as part of one's physical or mental make-up from one's parents.
mythical → Imaginary, not real.
Heed → Something false or fake; to pretend.
devastate → Wise in a clever or practical way.