5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a To force out of a property by taking legal action.
- b Not favoring one side over another; fair.
- c A person who acts or does business for another or something that brings about a result.
- d moving in a clumsy or awkward way.
- e Unwilling;reluctant.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- To gain ownership of something; to get by one's own efforts.
- A birds feathers.
- To become weaker; to decrease.
- Not done on purpose;unintended.
- To eat up hungrily.
5 True/False Questions
mythical → A human being. Or very severe, causing death.
competent → Having the ability to do what is needed.
Bestow → A human being. Or very severe, causing death.
Annihilate → to destroy completely; to reduce to utter ruin.
prior → Coming earlier in time.