← Wordly Wise 1-4 Test
5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- a To become weaker; to decrease.
- b To search through or pick over looking for something useful.
- c To admit the existence of or to express recognition or thanks for.
- d A person who goes before others and opens the way for them to follow.
- e something that happens in real life or in a story; an event.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A human being. Or very severe, causing death.
- To scold in a harsh or formal manner. A strong scolding from someone in authority.
- to destroy completely; to reduce to utter ruin.
- To pay attention to. Attention;notice.
- Wise in a clever or practical way.
5 True/False Questions
authentic → Genuine; True.
antagonize → To make an enemy of; to stir up anger or dislike.
Unwitting → Not done on purpose;unintended.
industrious → Hard working, not lazy.
Devoid → To eat up hungrily.