5 Written Questions
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- v. To lose hope, strength, or vitality because of neglect or bad conditions.
- v. To make greater or better.
- v. To level to the ground; to destroy completely.
- v. 1. To bring about or inflict. 2. To express or vent.
- adj. Most miserable; wretched.
5 True/False Questions
reprisal → n. A state of confusion or agitation; tumult.
dire → v. To soften or tone down the sound of. (adj.) Not speaking or not able to speak; silent.
turmoil → n. A retaliation for an injury.
dialect → n. A form of a language spoken in a certain geographical region that has its own grammar, pronunciation, and vocabulary.
mute → v. To soften or tone down the sound of. (adj.) Not speaking or not able to speak; silent.