5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- The left and right margins will be equal
- a If you center your table horizontally_______
- b Columns in a table are labeled _________ from left to right.
- c If your table has a source note, you should position it below the table at the left.
- d The first column in a table should ALWAYS be the widest.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Tables ALWAYS make it easier for readers to understand the information that is being presented.
- All columns in a table must be of the same width
- If you cneter your table vertically, the left and right margins will be equal.
- Data rows usually are either center-aligned or bottom-aligned.
- You can yse the Sort feature to arrange text in a table in either ascending or __________ order.
5 True/False questions
centered over the column → If you table does not include gridlines, then the last entry in an amount column with a total should be ________.
False → A secondary title in a table should be keyed in ALL CAPS.
Split Cells → Jenny wants to divide a cell in her table into two smaller cells. What is the name of the formatting feature she should use?
True → An arrangement of data in rows and columns is called a _______.
underlined → If you table does not include gridlines, then the last entry in an amount column with a total should be ________.