5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- Numerically from top to bottom
- a The first column in a table should ALWAYS be the widest.
- b Data rows usually are either center-aligned or bottom-aligned.
- c Columns in a table are labeled _________ from left to right.
- d Row in a table are labled
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Tables ALWAYS make it easier for readers to understand the information that is being presented.
- You will most often use bottom vertical alignment for table column headings and center vertical alignment for data rows beneath the headings.
- The main title in a table should be centered in the first column of the table.
- A table should have no more than 4 columns
- Some software prints lines, called _______, between table columns and rows.
5 True/False Questions
True → An arrangement of data in rows and columns is called a _______.
True → Tables are used to organize and present data in a concise logical way.
body → The data entries in a table are referred to as the __________.
The left and right margins will be equal → How should a column heading be positioned
Split Cells → If gridlines do not print on your table you should underline column headings.