5 Written Questions
2 Matching Questions
- a Within columns, words may be either left-aligned or center-aligned.
- b If you cneter your table vertically, the left and right margins will be equal.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- Tables are most attractive when they are centered horizontally on the page.
- The first column in a table should ALWAYS be the widest.
- A secondary title in a table should be keyed in ALL CAPS.
- A table should have no more than 4 columns
- You will most often use bottom vertical alignment for table column headings and center vertical alignment for data rows beneath the headings.
5 True/False Questions
Main → If your table has a source note, you should position it below the table at the left.
underlined → If you table does not include gridlines, then the last entry in an amount column with a total should be ________.
The left and right margins will be equal → If you center your table horizontally_______
Descending → The secondary title of a table should be centered a DS below the _____ title.
False → An arrangement of data in rows and columns is called a _______.