5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- Numerically from top to bottom
- a When you complete a table, you should always proofread you work before closing or printing the file.
- b Row in a table are labled
- c An arrangement of data in rows and columns is called a _______.
- d If you table does not include gridlines, then the last entry in an amount column with a total should be ________.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The main title in a table should be centered in the first column of the table.
- Tables are used to organize and present data in a concise logical way.
- The basic building blocks of tables are columns and cells
- Some software prints lines, called _______, between table columns and rows.
- Tables are most attractive when they are centered horizontally on the page.
5 True/False Questions
False → Tables ALWAYS make it easier for readers to understand the information that is being presented.
Main → The secondary title of a table should be centered a DS below the _____ title.
True → You may key a source ntoe outside the table, or you may insert a new row in the table for it.
body → The data entries in a table are referred to as the __________.
alphabetically → Jenny wants to divide a cell in her table into two smaller cells. What is the name of the formatting feature she should use?