5 Written Questions
3 Matching Questions
- a A secondary title in a table should be keyed in ALL CAPS.
- b The data entries in a table are referred to as the __________.
- c You can yse the Sort feature to arrange text in a table in either ascending or __________ order.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The first column in a table should ALWAYS be the widest.
- Tables ALWAYS make it easier for readers to understand the information that is being presented.
- If you table does not include gridlines, then the last entry in an amount column with a total should be ________.
- The basic building blocks of tables are columns and cells
- You will most often use bottom vertical alignment for table column headings and center vertical alignment for data rows beneath the headings.
5 True/False Questions
alphabetically → Columns in a table are labeled _________ from left to right.
Main → The secondary title of a table should be centered a DS below the _____ title.
False → All columns in a table must be of the same width
Numerically from top to bottom → How should a column heading be positioned
False → If you cneter your table vertically, the left and right margins will be equal.