5 Written Questions
4 Matching Questions
- Split Cells
- a Tables are most attractive when they are centered horizontally on the page.
- b If you cneter your table vertically, the left and right margins will be equal.
- c Some software prints lines, called _______, between table columns and rows.
- d Jenny wants to divide a cell in her table into two smaller cells. What is the name of the formatting feature she should use?
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The data entries in a table are referred to as the __________.
- A table should have no more than 4 columns
- The basic building blocks of tables are columns and cells
- How should a column heading be positioned
- The data entry row height may be more than the column heading row height.
5 True/False Questions
False → An arrangement of data in rows and columns is called a _______.
Main → The secondary title of a table should be centered a DS below the _____ title.
The left and right margins will be equal → If you center your table horizontally_______
Descending → The secondary title of a table should be centered a DS below the _____ title.
False → You will most often use bottom vertical alignment for table column headings and center vertical alignment for data rows beneath the headings.