5 Written Questions
5 Matching Questions
- Numerically from top to bottom
- The left and right margins will be equal
- a A table should have no more than 4 columns
- b If you center your table horizontally_______
- c If you table does not include gridlines, then the last entry in an amount column with a total should be ________.
- d Row in a table are labled
- e Columns in a table are labeled _________ from left to right.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- A secondary title in a table should be keyed in ALL CAPS.
- Data rows usually are either center-aligned or bottom-aligned.
- The basic building blocks of tables are columns and cells
- The secondary title of a table should be centered a DS below the _____ title.
- Jenny wants to divide a cell in her table into two smaller cells. What is the name of the formatting feature she should use?
5 True/False Questions
body → The data entries in a table are referred to as the __________.
True → An arrangement of data in rows and columns is called a _______.
True → When you complete a table, you should always proofread you work before closing or printing the file.
Gridlines → Some software prints lines, called _______, between table columns and rows.
True → Within columns, words may be either left-aligned or center-aligned.