5 Written Questions
3 Matching Questions
- a The basic building blocks of tables are columns and cells
- b If you table does not include gridlines, then the last entry in an amount column with a total should be ________.
- c Some software prints lines, called _______, between table columns and rows.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- An arrangement of data in rows and columns is called a _______.
- A secondary title in a table should be keyed in ALL CAPS.
- The first column in a table should ALWAYS be the widest.
- A table should have no more than 4 columns
- Tables are most attractive when they are centered horizontally on the page.
5 True/False Questions
Split Cells → Jenny wants to divide a cell in her table into two smaller cells. What is the name of the formatting feature she should use?
False → The data entry row height may be more than the column heading row height.
The left and right margins will be equal → How should a column heading be positioned
True → Tables are used to organize and present data in a concise logical way.
Descending → If you table does not include gridlines, then the last entry in an amount column with a total should be ________.