5 Written Questions
3 Matching Questions
- Split Cells
- a Jenny wants to divide a cell in her table into two smaller cells. What is the name of the formatting feature she should use?
- b Tables are used to organize and present data in a concise logical way.
- c You will most often use bottom vertical alignment for table column headings and center vertical alignment for data rows beneath the headings.
5 Multiple Choice Questions
- The data entry row height may be more than the column heading row height.
- The secondary title of a table should be centered a DS below the _____ title.
- If you cneter your table vertically, the left and right margins will be equal.
- If your table has a source note, you should position it below the table at the left.
- The main title in a table should be centered in the first column of the table.
5 True/False Questions
True → Within columns, words may be either left-aligned or center-aligned.
False → All columns in a table must be of the same width
False → An arrangement of data in rows and columns is called a _______.
True → An arrangement of data in rows and columns is called a _______.
Descending → You can yse the Sort feature to arrange text in a table in either ascending or __________ order.