5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- The left and right margins will be equal
- a You may key a source ntoe outside the table, or you may insert a new row in the table for it.
- b Some software prints lines, called _______, between table columns and rows.
- c If you center your table horizontally_______
- d The secondary title of a table should be centered a DS below the _____ title.
5 Multiple choice questions
- How should a column heading be positioned
- You will most often use bottom vertical alignment for table column headings and center vertical alignment for data rows beneath the headings.
- Jenny wants to divide a cell in her table into two smaller cells. What is the name of the formatting feature she should use?
- An arrangement of data in rows and columns is called a _______.
- You can yse the Sort feature to arrange text in a table in either ascending or __________ order.
5 True/False questions
False → The first column in a table should ALWAYS be the widest.
underlined → If you table does not include gridlines, then the last entry in an amount column with a total should be ________.
False → The main title in a table should be centered in the first column of the table.
False → An arrangement of data in rows and columns is called a _______.
True → An arrangement of data in rows and columns is called a _______.