5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Numerically from top to bottom
- centered over the column
- a You can yse the Sort feature to arrange text in a table in either ascending or __________ order.
- b The first column in a table should ALWAYS be the widest.
- c Row in a table are labled
- d How should a column heading be positioned
- e If your table has a source note, you should position it below the table at the left.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The data entry row height may be more than the column heading row height.
- You will most often use bottom vertical alignment for table column headings and center vertical alignment for data rows beneath the headings.
- Tables are most attractive when they are centered horizontally on the page.
- Within columns, words may be either left-aligned or center-aligned.
- The secondary title of a table should be centered a DS below the _____ title.
5 True/False questions
False → The main title in a table should be centered in the first column of the table.
body → The secondary title of a table should be centered a DS below the _____ title.
Gridlines → Some software prints lines, called _______, between table columns and rows.
alphabetically → Columns in a table are labeled _________ from left to right.
True → Data rows usually are either center-aligned or bottom-aligned.