6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- First name of the man who ran the place where the main character stayed.
- The way the main character paid for his room and board while stayin at the Tip To Lodge
- Ironic and symbolic job the main character has in 1968 when he learns that he as been drafted into military service
- The physical change the main character describes when he makes his decision to act on his plan for avoiding the war.
- Author of "On the Rainy River"
5 True/False questions
the Tip Top Lodge → The name of the place where the main character stayed after leaving home.
embarrassment → The main character says he has never told his story to anyone before. The reason for this is ______________.
Vietnam War → First name of the man who ran the place where the main character stayed.
The Things They Carried → The name of the place where the main character stayed after leaving home.
run to Canada → During the middle of the summer of 1968, the main character creates this plan to avoid fighting in the war.