6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- True statement about the main character when he receives word that he has been drafted into military service.
- During the middle of the summer of 1968, the main character creates this plan to avoid fighting in the war.
- This finally drives the main character to choose to go to war at the end of the story.
- False statement about the main character when he receives word that he has been drafted into military service.
- First name of the man who ran the place where the main character stayed.
5 True/False questions
working around the place → The way the main character paid for his room and board while stayin at the Tip To Lodge
a bursting/cracking in his chest → The physical change the main character describes when he makes his decision to act on his plan for avoiding the war.
the Tip Top Lodge → "On the Rainy River" is a chapter in the larger book called ___________________.
Vietnam War → First name of the man who ran the place where the main character stayed.
O'Brien → The main character says he has never told his story to anyone before. The reason for this is ______________.